Docker GUI plugin now stable

ryecoaaron

Web Gui - stopped working - dial tcp: lookup omv on 127.0.0.1:53: no such host

ryecoaaron

OMV vs Cockpit

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• Binar -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker: Nextcloud cannot communicate with MariaDB.

And what user data needs to be specified? Root, admin, or do you need to create a new user? And all the same, if not difficult, please show your settings.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x users and scheduled job.

Quote from nnicola82: “I'll install webmin... ” arstechnica.com/information-te…-source-is-getting-worse/
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

Quote from Cantello: “I re-installed docker & portainer and it worked. Now it did not present me with the mask to input a URL. ” Did you just click the button in omv-extras again or manually from the command line? Just trying to make the button as…
  • Quote from mrpg: “it is more redundant then using a single disk ” True but most home users don't need that kind of redundancy (I don't use raid). And it seems like your current outage isn't the end of the world :) Quote from mrpg: “it creates a big…
  • Cantello -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “You shouldn't have to do anything. Just click local and it should take you to portainer. ” I re-installed docker & portainer and it worked. Now it did not present me with the mask to input a URL. Quote from ryecoaaron: “Is…
  • mrpg -

Replied to the thread Web Gui - stopped working - dial tcp: lookup omv on 127.0.0.1:53: no such host.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from mrpg: “Can you help me downgrade, or fix, or move my disks to a new system? ” Sure but what is the new system? And using mdadm seems to be the biggest issue with your system. Why are you using raid? I hope you…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker: Nextcloud cannot communicate with MariaDB.

If your enter the PUID and PGID correctly when setting up the linuxserver container there should not be any permission problems
  • Binar -

Thank you very much. I will try! Please tell me what permissions the AppData, Nextcloud (inside AppData), Nextclouddb, Nextcloud (at the root) folders should have. Like on a picture. 3IzpQHCpF1R1Ww yadi.sk/i/3IzpQHCpF1R1Ww yadi.sk/d/Fw9SjTCqss3R4g
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV vs Cockpit.

Quote from jollyrogr: “I don't have an option for my test VM's and I think it's because Proxmox is itself a VM and the storage is an LVM so raw is the only option. ” Never noticed that before. I think that is because the default LVM storage is…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x error user-lib-python3.5.

Quote from nnicola82: “how can I solve this problem? ” Search the forum. It has been mentioned many, many times. But you don't need to solve this problem since it is only a warning. It will not cause you any problems.