Docker Compose Fails on Nanopi M4 and OMV5

Agricola

Multi-partition

ryecoaaron

Portainer from OMV4 to OMV5

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

Quote from tinh_x7: “Is it do the 'cat' command and import the result into OMV cert menu ? ” The cat command puts the text in the cert files in a bash variable. From there, it can update an existing cert in the omv database.
  • donh -

Quote from tinh_x7: “I looked at the codes, and it seemed to be the similar solution: convert 'privkey.pem > omv--aabb.key; "fullchain.pem' > 'omv-abb.crt'. We still missing some piece of the puzzle to key it import into OMV GUI. ” Here is a script…
  • tinh_x7 -

I don't know about PHP code. Is it do the 'cat' command and import the result into OMV cert menu ?
  • thunderclap -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Multi-partition.

Like (Post)
    You can't do this with the OMV iso. You would have to install debian then OMV. I would just install OMV on a usb stick. Once you are done with the mint drive, clone the OMV install to the mint drive.
  • curious1 -

Replied to the thread Snapraid Disaster?.

Quote from henfri: “btrfs filesystem info /dev/sdX (with the X being the ddrescued drive) ” Quote from henfri: “show, Not info ” btrfs filesystem show /dev/sda Label: 'sdadisk1' uuid: fdce5ae5-fd6d-46b9-8056-3ff15ce9fa16
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from tinh_x7: “We still missing some piece of the puzzle to key it import into OMV GUI. ” Line 229-234 does that. If you don't want to use php, the original bash code may still work - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…/sbin/omv-letsencrypt#L50
  • tinh_x7 -

I looked at the codes, and it seemed to be the similar solution: convert 'privkey.pem > omv--aabb.key; "fullchain.pem' > 'omv-abb.crt'. We still missing some piece of the puzzle to key it import into OMV GUI.
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Docker Compose Fails on Nanopi M4 and OMV5.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Multi-partition.

You can't do this with the OMV iso. You would have to install debian then OMV. I would just install OMV on a usb stick. Once you are done with the mint drive, clone the OMV install to the mint drive.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Docker Compose Fails on Nanopi M4 and OMV5.

Quote from Agricola: “Should I just change the iptables to legacy and leave it, or change it just to create the custom bridge network and then change it back? ” If you change it back, the custom bridge won't work.