Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

openmediavault-omvextrasorg_

WastlJ

Plex on Docker - looking for servers

WastlJ

OMV vs Cockpit

jollyrogr

can I enable smart and power manager on my raid5 volumn?

SMB shares not working on Armbian after update

LogicalUnit

Recent Activities

• WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) openmediavault-omvextrasorg_.

Quote from coldfire: “Bitte bleib sachlich ” Ich denke damit hat ryecoaaron aber recht. Wenn du die einfachsten CLI Befehle nicht beherrschst bzw weißt, wie man sich einloggt, solltest du das mit OMV 5 und OMV-Extras noch lassen. Die Kombination…
  • WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex on Docker - looking for servers.

Ja. Leider kannst du das nicht nachträglich machen! Das musst du beim Erstellen - vor dem ersten Start - machen.
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread OMV vs Cockpit.

I don't have an option for my test VM's and I think it's because Proxmox is itself a VM and the storage is an LVM so raw is the only option. Good to know though.
  • princelai -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x can I enable smart and power manager on my raid5 volumn?.

Thread
    my storage device like this,sda is system ssd,sdb,sdc,sdd are HDD for RAID5 NBotIDwivgEFPpH.png then I wipe HDD device and create RAID5 NBA63Fp4mLyKHxn.png finally,mount it. dzmguaBq6rcXIWJ.png my question is can I enable smart,cache,power manager…
  • LogicalUnit -

Replied to the thread SMB shares not working on Armbian after update.

root@helios4:~# getent passwd {1000..60000} john:x:1000:100:,,,:/home/john:/bin/bash root@helios4:~#
  • Mr Smile -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) OMV 5.0.5 released????.

Quote from votdev: “OMV5 has NOT been released, or did you see an official announcement of the homepage? Sourceforge simply shows the latest uploaded file, that's all. ” @votdev I know but on the other hand I understand why people are confused. No…
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread TDL Let's Encrypt tutorial --network error.

Well I am trying to recreate my remote nextcloud without damaging my existing letsencrypt for aisonic,omv, emby, I ran obviously into "conflicting options: cannot attach both user-defined and non-user-defined network-modes." Every time I try to add…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from jollyrogr: “Is there much of a performance hit? ” If you use the 'raw' format, there is pretty much no hit. qcow2 has more features such as thin provisioning. Look at this for speed difference between the two. I use qcow2 for my VMs.
  • jollyrogr -

I'll have to look into that. Is there much of a performance hit?
  • aykaydub -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Intel QuickSync setup help.

Quote from ewoodall2000: “when I run vainfo, after installing the items above I am getting this error: ~# vainfo error: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set in the environment. error: can't connect to X server! libva info: VA-API version 0.39.4 libva info:…