Recent Activities

• MarcinN -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Hi, I have 30MB/s write performance and 100MB/s on read. I think it may have something to do with cheap USB->Sata adapter. I have got the same results under rasberian. I am using fast SSD: Samsung 860 pro, so it is not a bottle neck. I read on raspberry…
  • Morne -

Replied to the thread Problems With Docker.

Thanks all for the help tried that and after that could not log into the System. I did what i should have done and started over. As for the snapraid very very good product and are currently testing it. I also am testing the Union File system looking…
  • geaves -

Quote from crashtest: “@Morne (Thanks to a pointer from @geaves) This is the -> thread where your problem is addressed in detail. It might have a solution for you. ” Read through the thread it's resolving the problem on a Pi @ryecoaaron reference…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Trouble with reverse proxy access to OMV WebUI with Traefik.

btw as rev proxy don’t think traefik needs to be on a macvlan.
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Trouble with reverse proxy access to OMV WebUI with Traefik.

Ahhh macvlan, you should’ve mention that earlier. No host to container communication and vice versa on that mode. The docs don’t mention any of this any more on docker. Apparently is possible but not straight forward. You have to start reading the…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x I have symlinks for my shared folders.

• niemer -

I am able to ping the internal docker network gateway at 172.17.0.1, but all the containers, including traefik, are on a macvlan network that shares the same subnet as the rest of my network and those are unreachable from the host.
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to remove Owner and Group Creator.

Owner, Group and Others are default Linux (posix) permissions. They may be referred to as standard permissions. ACL's use "username" and "groupname". ACL's are add-on's, in Linux, that are stored in a file or folders extra attributes. They may be…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Docker Failing to Start When Using Back-up docker Folder.

IIRC, changing the docker base path automatically copies all the files and directories from the existing base path to the new base path. This can take some time. Once this operation is complete docker should restart and be running in the new base path. I…
  • crashtest -

@Morne (Thanks to a pointer from @geaves) This is the -> thread where your problem is addressed in detail. It might have a solution for you.
  • subzero79 -

I don’t have a setup like that but that could be the issue. Try the internal docker network gateway, 172.xx.xx.1. Check the running container for the internal assigned subnet. What kind of network is traefik.running bridged or host?
  • kekec888 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox on omv4.

@daNick73 Sorry for the late respon.. I havent seen this thread in a while now :/ Have you figured it out or?
  • niemer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Why does the total space of a filesystem not match the drive capacity?.

Thanks, I disabled reservations on the data drives, but they are still showing the same totals in the filesystem view. edit: it looks like the Reserved GDT blocks were not released, any reason to keep those around if these disks are purely for storage…
  • niemer -

Quote from subzero79: “Nothing to be enabled. If is a container, have you gone into the container shell to check if you can reach the server ? ” I think this might be my problem, I have traefik running in docker inside of OMV and while traefik and…
  • elastic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ZFS Automatic Scrubs.

Quote from cabrio_leo: “Please look at the end of post #2: forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=205666#post205666 ” tyvm!
  • dyip -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Print server.

Installed, but when enable, got this error: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-cups 'enableSharing' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Traceback (most recent call last): …
  • dr.methyl -

Replied to the thread Cloudshell2 problems after HW RAID1 & few questions.

no answer ? even a tip ? Do I have to ask ODROID instead?
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

This plugin is mostly at is current state and it will probably not be ported next release There are better alternatives atm, Check portainer. Other than that you can submit a pr to github for a change.
  • subzero79 -

Nothing to be enabled. If is a container, have you gone into the container shell to check if you can reach the server ?
  • Shinobi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Delay docker service start till specific HD is mounted.

my solution now are two jobs. 1.) systemctl docker stop 2.) sleep 15; systemctl docker start seems to work so far...