Recent Activities

• coulson_2000 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Pi 3 A+.

Is it unlikely to work at all then? I've given it a try but I just get the rainbow screen. I believe that's a kernel/boot issue?
  • geaves -

The issue, is whilst the image is installing it requires a network connection, once complete wireless could possibly be setup.
  • coulson_2000 -

No official line though yet I guess? Wireless is what I'm after anyway. I know it's meant to be pretty slow but that's cool for the use it'll get!
  • geaves -

Possibly.....but not advised, that only has wireless connectivity!!
  • coulson_2000 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Pi 3 A+.

Thread
    Is the current installation image compatible with the new Pi 3 A+? I couldn't find a conclusive answer anywhere! Thanks.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from geaves: “1. Anyway who does RTM :?: 2. Secretly I had hoped you would install it because I guessed you would test the hell out of it just to ensure it's robust enough :thumbup: 3. 2x600w power supplies what was it designed to run? ” 1. I do, when…
  • ellaglenn2018 -

Replied to the thread Share folders for others.

I am pretty sure you can do that with QuickConnect. You'll get to generate a link for files sharing. Ella Gllen custom writing
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Expanding JBOD.

Quote from elizabethdawson90: “I've already came across this topic somewhere and I have strong concerns about the security in this case. Elizabeth Dawson custom writing service ” Do explain.
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread Proposed NAS setup.

You can do better than Drobo. Are you capable of building a machine or do you need one prebuilt? Quote: “The Drobo was initially criticized for lacking an Ethernet port,[16] preventing it from being used as a self-contained NAS appliance. These…
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread Help with my proposed build.

You have 10 hard drives and the motherboard only has 4 sata ports.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Resolved web interface gone wrong.

Two things: 1. You must, always, log in using the username admin. (This is probably the issue) 2. Find and follow the instructions for clearing your browser's cache.
  • lucserre -

Posted the thread Resolved web interface gone wrong.

Thread
    Anyone know why this would happen all of a sudden? All the entries are missing from web interface. forum.openmediavault.org/index…4a62b45ca528173088921f3a2
  • elizabethdawson90 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Expanding JBOD.

I've already came across this topic somewhere and I have strong concerns about the security in this case. Elizabeth Dawson custom writing service
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

In all honesty I never thought to check the software db for an installer, well you live and learn. Anyway who does RTFM :?: Pi-hole uninstall -> well that didn't work! it hung and I left for 30 mins and pulled the plug, (if in doubt use the big red…
  • woeful -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unable to boot after installation (Dropping to a shell!).

Hi, I'd signed up to get some help with a similar issue. The advice in this thread allowed me to figure it out and fix it. Thank you liquid7 and LegerD. :) How my issue was different was that my installation went ok. The usb stick to which I'd…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Docker Plugin.

New post with debug info awaiting mod approval.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Docker Plugin.

There is obviously a problem this is the output from watchtower using the --debug command: Source Code (32 lines)Looking at Emby this is the information from Emby Docker; forum.openmediavault.org/index…4a62b45ca528173088921f3a2 This is my current Emby…
  • woeful -

Liked liquid7’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Unable to boot after installation (Dropping to a shell!).

Like (Post)
    Quote from liquid7: “Quote from Blubmann: “I boot in live linux und change the mount point from sda1 to sde1 in my case. But I think the best practice is to use the uuid, because this is unique” Thanks, I'll try this. Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS…
  • woeful -

Liked LegerD’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Unable to boot after installation (Dropping to a shell!).

Like (Post)
    Quote from utamav: “I have the same problem. I was able to boot into OMV, but I want to change the boot point from /dev/sdx to UUID. Can anyone guide me on how to do it? ” After a plain fresh 4.x installation on a single SSD machine with an USB stick…