Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread borgbackup UI error "Failed to execute Path Query".

The first post probably deleted the repo that the archive is referencing. The archive will have to be cleaned up from /etc/openmediavault/config.xml The second post is completely different. It doesn't like the path you are using. Is it empty?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Network interfaces in OMV don't show IP addresses....

Quote from starion: “Is there something I haven't activated? ” You won't see them (unless they are static) in the Interfaces tab. They are in the Dashboard if you add network interfaces.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Docker in OMV5???.

Quote from Connor Allick: “do i need docker or can i do this entirely with Portainer? ” Uh... Portainer is web interface to manage docker containers. You can't use portainer without docker. You can create a nextcloud container without portainer or…
  • RUsum1 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Trying to install Plex with Portainer in OMV5.

Quote from mkpd: “Quote from RUsum1: “I think the issue is with DTS HD audio maybe. Is there something I have to install onto my NAS to force it to transcode just the audio file? Is logging into 192.168.1.35:32400/web/index.html# how I'm supposed to be…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Severe issue with openmediavault-mergerfsfolders.

Quote from thedarkness: “As a side note, is there a way to customize the virtual filesystem name created by the plugin? ” On the unionfilesystem plugin, you can add the option fsname=SOMEUNIQUENAME in the options box. On the mergerfsfolders plugin,…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Unable to find suitable address..

Quote from mstumpel: “mount error(112): Host is down ” This is why it is failing. maybe try the ip address instead of hostname?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Quote from blackride: “How i can install ZFS Plugin in OMV for Rockrpo64? ” If you are on OMV 5.x, it is in the repo. You will have to manually install the kernel headers if they aren't already. If you are on OMV 4.x, upgrade to OMV 5.x.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) OMV 5.3.3-1 disabling /sharedfolder/ feature - why?.

Quote from malibu: “What you describe is the behavior after reboot. Before the reboot, the bind mount was still active making all data still reachable from /sharedfolders/XXX/ ” Notice I said bind mount files (found in /etc/systemd/system/) not the bind…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to a comment by Connor Allick on TechnoDadLife’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi Connor,
    General questions should be asked in the forums. Use OMV 5. Use NextcloudPi.
  • Connor Allick -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Docker in OMV5???.

Thread
    Hi i am new to this, i want to do netcloud on my nas server (single board system) do i need docker or can i do this entirely with Portainer? Thanks any help will be greatly appreciated
  • Connor Allick -

Replied to a comment by Connor Allick on TechnoDadLife’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Oh and im using a single board system for my server, any specific version i need?
  • Connor Allick -

Wrote a comment on TechnoDadLife’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi im new to OMV, i find your channel super helpful, i had my omv5 running but i broke it trying to get docker to work, i am doing a reinstall for my NS but do you think i would be better off using omv4 for the time being? i noticed you have a lot more…
  • Connor Allick -

Now follows TechnoDadLife.

Follow
  • blackride -

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

How i can install ZFS Plugin in OMV for Rockrpo64?
  • draddy -

Replied to the thread Resolved Memory and SWAP usage on motd.

• starion -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Network interfaces in OMV don't show IP addresses....

Thread
    Network interfaces in OMV don't show IP addresses. Is there something I haven't activated?
  • niemer -

Replied to the thread borgbackup UI error "Failed to execute Path Query".

I'm also having a similar problem, but I am unable to create repos from the UI. Source Code (9 lines)
  • The SATA hat has a square 4-pin molex power plug that powers everything. With the hat installed the barrel plug on the M4 is not used. The disks get their power from the SATA hat. You notice the stack to the right has a dual voltage power supply for two…
  • Tii -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) the contents of the shared folders do not match what I see from Windows.

what is the output of #ls -lha /sharedfolders ? also, what is the output of #ls -lha /salvatori/service ? <-- this is the folder that you are sharing sorry, that was wrong - i got confused by the screenshot.