Recent Activities

• Akrilove -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Cant get Docker to install OMV 4.1.26-1.

Yeah that seems to have worked, awesome. Thanks for your help guys, now to learn how to use it. I wanna set up a minecraft server and a MegaMek dedicated server on it.
  • JimSCLT -

Posted the thread OMV RADXA Rock Pi 4.

Thread
    I want to install OMV on my RADXA Rock Pi 4 (Rock Pi 4B v1.3 -- RK3399). Is there an ISO image I should use? All the images say Rock64.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error #0: - failed to read login_js.json..

Quote from crashtest: “Maybe @geaves has some insight on this option. ” I wouldn't delete anything without running docker system df that will tell you if there is any free space to recover. If watchtower isn't being used you can add this to a scheduled…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread NFS Errors : shutting down socket.

If you installed recently with the image from here sourceforge.net/projects/openm…/Raspberry%20Pi%20images/ then the installation has not finished correctly. If the first boot runs successfully your OMV is updated to the latest version.
  • crashtest -

For a quick fix to get back into the GUI, what I would is: 1. None Damaging Clone your 8GB Thumb-drive (or SD-card) to a new 16GB (or larger) Thumb-drive or SD-card. A process for cloning flash media is in this -> Guide, on page 76 "Cloning Flash Media
  • macom -

4.1.7 and 4.1.26 are both Arrakis. But 4.1.26 is the current version. 4.1.7 is quite old. So I assume you have not updated for a long time. This probably includes other updates of the under laying Debian 9. Use the "Update Management" in the GUI of OMV.…
  • Mystery Master -

According to the download page Arrakis is the latest version for RaspberryPi
  • macom -

Quote from Mystery Master: “I have OMV 4.1.7 ” I would update and try again. Current version of OMV4 is 4.1.26
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Any news on OMV Extras for OMV 5?.

Best option is to search on hub.docker.com Once you know which image to use you can use the name in Portainer. Including the tag, if needed, to define the version and architecture.
  • Agricola -

JellyFin Home Assistant Portainer has a bit of a learning curve if you are use to Docker GUI. Same with Docker Compose (command line). There are several How-To’s on the forum to get you started though.
  • foxy82 -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 3.x Failed to create a file system on a USB drive when installing..

I had this same problem - I first tried the dd command to erase the USB but this didn't work. Using diskpart in windows did.
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread Best choice to upgrade.

Don’t use an EMMC module unless you want to remove the sata hat every time you remove or install it. This will be a huge pain when you go to backup your system. A1 micro SD card works just fine.
  • ddofborg -

Quote from macom: “Quote from ddofborg: “Am i missing something? ” Yes. There will be no docker-gui for OMV. You have to use Portainer or Cockpit or CLI. ” Ok, I tried that. But how can I search for all supported containers? I'm looking for Home…
  • macom -

Quote from ddofborg: “Am i missing something? ” Yes. There will be no docker-gui for OMV. You have to use Portainer or Cockpit or CLI.
  • ddofborg -

I installed OMV5 and Extra's on top of a Debian 10/buster setup. I also installed and enabled docker, but there is no docker-menu under services. I don't see docker-gui As far as I can see, I have no option to search for docker images... Am i missing…
  • geaves -

Quote from albdr88: “Now what do I do? ” What's the output of docker system df
  • galaxyluv -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Unable to Create Folders on a Mounted Drive - OMV 5.0.5.

HI, Got It Sorted. It seems when the Docker was running I could Not Create the Folder. I uninstalled the docker and created a folder and the configuration was saved instantly.
  • albdr88 -

Quote from crashtest: “To confirm, what are you booting with - what's the size of the boot drive? Quote from albdr88: “/dev/sdd1 8.4G 8.3G 0 100% ” If your boot drive is /dev/ssd1 which appears to be a flash drive of some type, your boot…
  • galaxyluv -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) OMV 5.0.5 - Unable to Add Two Nics..

Ok, Got it sorted. The Command I ran was: ip addr flush dev ens6 Where ens6 was the name of the network adapter. Then I went to the GUI and added the Network card ens6 and it added and the configuration was saved easily. So, Now I have Two NICs…
  • Jedge -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openmediavault-theme.

One thing I've noticed while having those timeouts too, setup 1.1.1.1 as DNS server and OMV works much better.