Recent Activities

• Adoby -

Liked uaytac’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Deleted Data Disk OMV5.

Like (Post)
    I have already started copy my files by recovery software.
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x URBackup Server NEWBIE.

• tannaroo -

Quote from Morlan: “ok i have to update the manifest. Try morlan/urbackup_docker:amd64_latest until then ” Still getting no such image
  • Sidindi -

Replied to the thread Setup growing pains, wonder if anyone can explain.

Quote from gderf: “Quote from Sidindi: “Do any of the shared folder issues, noexec or anything like that get solved with portainer? ” No. ” Did not think so. But I figured I’d ask. Any of those issues easier to deal with in OMV 5?
  • uaytac -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Deleted Data Disk OMV5.

I have already started copy my files by recovery software.
  • Morlan -

ok i have to update the manifest. Try morlan/urbackup_docker:amd64_latest until then
  • trapexit -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Error adding Unionfs.

There are the mergerfs tools which offer a tool to balance drives. You'd install the drive, run the balance tool, then use as normal. Or you use the rand policy. What data do you propose to cache on this SSD? Plex is not just reading filesystem info…
  • tannaroo -

Quote from Morlan: “Try this: hub.docker.com/repository/docker/morlan/urbackup_docker Im modifiying in the next days. But it should work. If you have problems tell me plz. ” thanks morlan. when I use: morlan/urbackup_docker:latest in the Image box…
  • Adoby -

Then why not try to use some file recovery software?
  • uaytac -

I have connected that drive to my windows computer and started to recover my files, they are in place but without recovery software I cannot see/copy..
  • geaves -

Quote from cabrio_leo: “I have never tested this. ” I could test it, I have a laptop testing OMV5 on it. EDIT: Answer to that, No, can't be done as the device is busy
  • Morlan -

Try this: hub.docker.com/repository/docker/morlan/urbackup_docker Im modifiying in the next days. But it should work. If you have problems tell me plz.
  • cabrio_leo -

Quote from votdev: “I think you simple have chosen the incorrect device. ” Only a modest question: Is it really possible to wipe a drive which is currently in use (referenced)? I have never tested this. If that is really the case, is there no way to…
  • KM0201 -

Quote from Sidindi: “Quote from KM0201: “I would start with 4, since 5 is still technically beta. Use the docker plugin to install docker, then install Portainer for container management (since the docker plugin will be gone in OMV 5). Portainer…
  • gderf -

Quote from Sidindi: “Do any of the shared folder issues, noexec or anything like that get solved with portainer? ” No.
  • Sidindi -

Quote from cabrio_leo: “Quote from Sidindi: “am I better off wiping and starting with OMV 5? Is the video about OMV 5 applicable to OMV 4? Can I install portainer now — in other words will adding protainer now screw anything up? ” I´m sorry, I…
  • Sidindi -

Quote from cabrio_leo: “Quote from Sidindi: “am I better off wiping and starting with OMV 5? Is the video about OMV 5 applicable to OMV 4? Can I install portainer now — in other words will adding protainer now screw anything up? ” I´m sorry, I…
  • Sidindi -

Quote from KM0201: “I would start with 4, since 5 is still technically beta. Use the docker plugin to install docker, then install Portainer for container management (since the docker plugin will be gone in OMV 5). Portainer will run on OMV4 no…
  • KM0201 -

I would start with 4, since 5 is still technically beta. Use the docker plugin to install docker, then install Portainer for container management (since the docker plugin will be gone in OMV 5). Portainer will run on OMV4 no problem. There's a lot of…