Recent Activities

• gett -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) location of SSL certfile and keyfile?.

Thread
    Where are SSL certfile location & SSL Keyfile location? I am trying to access calibre-web outside of my local LAN, but configuration asks for SSL certfile & Keyfile location. I tried…
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Portainer and Static IP with InfluxDB container.

Hi, Are you using bridge mode for Influxdb and Telegraf ?
  • KM0201 -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KM0201: “Thankfully, it's fairly easy to resolve, ” The scripted build runs grub-update, but that would only apply to i386 builds, or other affected users that install OMV-Extra's before installing a data drive. Now we'll see if Volker…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Quote from crashtest: “Quote from KM0201: “Thankfully, it's fairly easy to resolve, ” The scripted build runs grub-update, but that would only apply to i386 builds, or other affected users that install OMV-Extra's before installing a data drive. …
  • Berti -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) can not log into OMV after reboot.

• gett -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) [Not strictly OMV question] Docker to Docker compose conversion.

Like (Post)
    You can run docker-compose files V3, V2 etc. from CLI. You will see the container later in Portainer.
  • XabiX -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Device mounted but missing in OMW to be shared.

Like (Post)
    Did you mount the file system from CLI or in the GUI of OMV? It must be mounted in the GUI of OMV to be available for shared folders.
  • XabiX -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Device mounted but missing in OMW to be shared.

Thank you, this was the issue! Many thanks
  • ndroftheline -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x MergerFS - how to vacate drive branch.

Thread
    Hello community, I got a little overexcited about mergerfs and added a drive I want to keep separate, and then copied several TB of data to the mergerfs volume. I want to remove that drive from the mergerfs and move all the content that's been…
  • migue789 -

Liked raulfg3’s post in the thread Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

Like (Post)
    etc/pihole/ must be /etc/pihole/ see the "/" at the beginning
  • crashtest -

Quote from KM0201: “Thankfully, it's fairly easy to resolve, ” The scripted build runs grub-update, but that would only apply to i386 builds, or other affected users that install OMV-Extra's before installing a data drive. Now we'll see if Volker…
  • boris431 -

• Berti -

Almost sounds like an antivirus firewall is blocking you.
  • KM0201 -

Quote from crashtest: “Explain it succinctly... Really, all I can do is speculate because I don't have a PC that has this particular problem - I can't test it. But I believe it's BIOS related and I can describe what "I think" is happening. (Anyone…
  • KM0201 -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Like (Post)
    Explain it succinctly... Really, all I can do is speculate because I don't have a PC that has this particular problem - I can't test it. But I believe it's BIOS related and I can describe what "I think" is happening. (Anyone that has tested this,…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Another request for hardware advice/opinions..

Several small well used HDDs are much more likely to be a problem than fewer big new HDD. But as long as you avoid software RAID and the small drives are free, it might be fun. But then the Dell boxes don't seem to support more than 3 x 3.5"…
  • HannesJo -

Liked rickey.mandraque’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved how to modify OMV mount point and add shared folders?.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I installed a new HDD (Data1, 8Tio formated in GPT) on OMV/Debian Jessy and when i mount Data1 on /media/$UUID or /media/Data1, OMV can't see the filesystem when i try create one shared folder. so, I understand since the 3.73, OMV mont hdd on…
  • HannesJo -

Liked rickey.mandraque’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved how to modify OMV mount point and add shared folders?.

Like (Post)
    Thank you so much. Quote from subzero79: “omv is a headless server not designed to run along a desktop environment. ” Yes, I know but I have not the choice :-/ Anyone Idea how to delete the FS missing? - Nothing in fstab, blkid or other! (Hidden…
  • boris431 -

checked ip router same 192.168.1.18 host name : openmediavault.local try both when Ip entered get massage " can not be reached " when enter host name : chrome searched internet for answers on root enter hostname : openmediavault.local