Recent Activities

• subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Trouble with reverse proxy access to OMV WebUI with Traefik.

I don’t have a setup like that but that could be the issue. Try the internal docker network gateway, 172.xx.xx.1. Check the running container for the internal assigned subnet. What kind of network is traefik.running bridged or host?
  • kekec888 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox on omv4.

@daNick73 Sorry for the late respon.. I havent seen this thread in a while now :/ Have you figured it out or?
  • niemer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Why does the total space of a filesystem not match the drive capacity?.

Thanks, I disabled reservations on the data drives, but they are still showing the same totals in the filesystem view.
  • niemer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Trouble with reverse proxy access to OMV WebUI with Traefik.

Quote from subzero79: “Nothing to be enabled. If is a container, have you gone into the container shell to check if you can reach the server ? ” I think this might be my problem, I have traefik running in docker inside of OMV and while traefik and…
  • elastic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ZFS Automatic Scrubs.

Quote from cabrio_leo: “Please look at the end of post #2: forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=205666#post205666 ” tyvm!
  • dyip -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Print server.

Installed, but when enable, got this error: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-cups 'enableSharing' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Traceback (most recent call last): …
  • dr.methyl -

Replied to the thread Cloudshell2 problems after HW RAID1 & few questions.

no answer ? even a tip ? Do I have to ask ODROID instead?
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

This plugin is mostly at is current state and it will probably not be ported next release There are better alternatives atm, Check portainer. Other than that you can submit a pr to github for a change.
  • subzero79 -

Nothing to be enabled. If is a container, have you gone into the container shell to check if you can reach the server ?
  • Shinobi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Delay docker service start till specific HD is mounted.

my solution now are two jobs. 1.) systemctl docker stop 2.) sleep 15; systemctl docker start seems to work so far...
  • himtronics -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x [HowTo] WireGuard with OMV Super-Easy.

Quote from henfri: “Hm, less interest than expected. ” Thank you for the script. I had to install linux-headers-amd64 for getting wireguard up.
  • Shinobi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Delay docker service start till specific HD is mounted.

I just realized that i have the same issue... is there a command to delay the start of the whole docker service? alternatively i want to start a few images a bit delayed and prefer not to do a restart
  • noiro -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Print server.

Quote from dyip: “Thx....but is there anyone here that have done it before and is there any issue or thinks that I should be aware of when install CUPS? ” Works like a charm for years no issues..
  • schulcz -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Photo Gallery Server for OMV (Debian) - Which is the best?.

Quote from raulfg3: “Piwigo for photos ” I forgot about that, added to the list.
  • PeppaWutz -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Quote from mrslainkoenig: “I only get around 30 MB/s with the non official pi4 image. But probably this is nomal? ” Me too! 30 MB/s
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Photo Gallery Server for OMV (Debian) - Which is the best?.

• schulcz -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Photo Gallery Server for OMV (Debian) - Which is the best?.

Thread
    Hi there, I would like to ask you about photo gallery softwares, which is used by you and why is it better than others? Currently I'm using a Synology Photo Station, but I would like to move my gallery to my OMV server, so I need for a good software to…
  • XZaya -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Zyxel NAS 520 won't boot anymore.

Like (Post)
    Quote from XZaya: “The NAS does not Popup in my Fritz!Box, and the Ethernet LED is just orange. ” That would imply you have connectivity but no activity, have tried changing the cable and/or tried another port on your router.
  • fk1 -

Liked diego’s post in the thread Need advise planning new NAS.

Like (Post)
    You were doing sequential reads, zfs spans them over your four disks, and data was written sequentially also, so you got a best-case scenario. You couldn't hear the disks because WD are quite silent and the heads were not waving back and forth, just…
  • mrslainkoenig -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

I only get around 30 MB/s with the non official pi4 image. But probably this is nomal?