Recent Activities

• KM0201 -

Liked thedarkness’s post in the thread OMW 5 transmission plugin.

Like (Post)
    Transmission plugin is not going to happen with OMV5, it is incompatible and won't be updated. You have to install Transmission via Docker. Do a quick search on the forum and you will find more information. Generally speaking, with OMV5, plugins that are…
  • Jeronimo -

Replied to the thread OMW 5 transmission plugin.

so you mean I log with putty and wrote to the command line this : sudo docker pull linuxserver/transmission ?
  • thedarkness -

Transmission plugin is not going to happen with OMV5, it is incompatible and won't be updated. You have to install Transmission via Docker. Do a quick search on the forum and you will find more information. Generally speaking, with OMV5, plugins that are…
  • themagicm -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x On reboot, NFS share remote mount fails..

Thread
    I have OMV installed and configured with the remote mount plugin. I disabled NFSv4 and at the remote server I have nfs v3 enabled. When OMV reboots it cannot mount my NFS share. At the command line as root I can do a mount -a and it mounts…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Problem installing Openmediavault.

Quote from calvin: “Now to see if I can get it up and running! ” This might be of help. -> New User Guide.
  • querys -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV no connection (except SSH).

• nettozzie -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV no connection (except SSH).

Did you try running omv-firstaid as sudo? Source Code (2 lines)
  • nettozzie -

Why not run Transmission in docker? SSH into your rasberry pi and run this container: hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/transmission/
  • hemertje -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Create filesystem error communication failure.

• migue789 -

Replied to the thread Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

hello friends I will try what they told me in previous messages or delete everything again and create it from scratch tomorrow I inform you thanks.
  • Jeronimo -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Don't find transmission plugin.

I need your help because I stuck. smile.png I try to explain my problem. I have a raspberry pi 3.0 at the past I have on it an omw 4.0. Some weeks ago the omw 4.0 is just crash or I do not know what happened and not working anymore. So I try to install…
  • johnz1 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

I have Let's Encrypt certs, but I don't know how to import them into OMV in order to enable SSL. I'm sure this is super simple. I'm just a complete noob with certs. I can't use the letsencrypt Docker because port 80 is blocked and RCN wanted $19/month…
  • crashtest -

Quote from migue789: “hi crashtest send current configuration docker in omv version 4, for connection use is a wifi network card laptop. attached pictures, now it indicates the dead state, help? thanks. ” When looking over your volumes and bind…
  • crashtest -

Quote from raulfg3: “Quote from migue789: “hi crashtest send current configuration docker in omv version 4, for connection use is a wifi network card laptop. attached pictures, now it indicates the dead state, help? thanks. ” revise what DNS have…
  • geaves -

Quote from raulfg3: “revise what DNS have your OMV in network->interfaces->edit, mine is 192.168.1.1 that is my ISP router eg: ” Public DNS such as 1.1.1.1
  • geaves -

Quote from crashtest: “I've tested it and others have tested it. ” @loso is using a Pi on docker hub under tags, for the Pi would it not be pihole/pihole:4.3.2-1_armhf rather than pihole/pihole:latest
  • querys -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OMV no connection (except SSH).

Thread
    I made an update on OMV via the WebGUI and afterwards I had to restart to get a new LAN-IP. This worked, but afterwards I'm not able to connect to the WebGUI anymore or to any other "service" from my Server except the SSH function. omv-firstaid does not…
  • crashtest -

Quote from loso: “aby ideas for me? I thinking about this, docker starting i thing ok, but IP doesn’t answer, maybe this is problem with macvlan,routing table,i give up ” Using Watchtower with pi-hole is a bad idea. First, if you want to continue…
  • raulfg3 -

Quote from migue789: “hi crashtest send current configuration docker in omv version 4, for connection use is a wifi network card laptop. attached pictures, now it indicates the dead state, help? thanks. ” revise what DNS have your OMV in…
  • crashtest -

Quote from loso: “aby ideas for me? I thinking about this, docker starting i thing ok, but IP doesn’t answer, maybe this is problem with macvlan,routing table,i give up ” Using Watchtower with pi-hole is a bad idea. First, if you want to continue…