Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images.

Quote from tkaiser: “How could I ask you for anything? ” For fuck sake, can you please stop acting like a child. Don't group me into your spat either. Of course you could ask for me to upload an image that has feedback from users that it is…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread Problems With Docker.

Rebuilds can be a pain, but if you backup the boot drive on the fresh build, you may never have to do it again. (At least not before a major upgrade.) Quote from Morne: “As for the snapraid very very good product and are currently testing it. I also…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Why didn't you just say "Can you upload this to SF?" ” How could I ask you for anything? According to reason N°1 why I won't continue contributing to OMV I'm just some random forum user and not the creator and maintainer of the…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from supertx2: “The raspberry pi is way more popular on the general public than any of those, ” Popular doesn't mean better. Quote from supertx2: “tkaiser is doing a great job by providing is modified image and helping us ” And he really…
  • BitHoarder -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x BackBlaze Plugin?.

Thread
    I can see that this has been discussed a few times, but I've not seen anything... is this a WIP that's about to be released "tomorrow" ;) ?
  • Algie99 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Creating a share between two Networks.

Thread
    Here is my problem; I need a simple file drop box to pass files between two networks. Network 1 is office PCs with internet access and Antivirus. Network 2 is Video Editing PCs with no antivirus. The Office PCs can locate music, video clips etc,…
  • supertx2 -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Eyerex: “but for some of us it's all we can afford ” There are plenty of boards out there that are just as cheap if not cheaper - just look here armbian.com/download/ ” The raspberry pi is way more popular on the…
  • clueluzz -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x VFS Objects.

@cabrio_leo Thanks! First approach already works. Now gotta figure out why some files cannot be deleted. Finder always says file in use even though I'm the only one using it @votdev actually I need these options so that I can use FCPX libraries from…
  • tullsta -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x nextcloud update procedure.

Hello - is there any user who could eventually comment on this? Thanks and kind regards - tullsta
  • onemico -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images.

Like (Post)
    That link isn't working but this one is, is there a difference? don't know or is this a new link due to the time frame.
  • geaves -

That link isn't working but this one is, is there a difference? don't know or is this a new link due to the time frame.
  • onemico -

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from ryecoaaron: “You keep saying your image is going away ” Those transfer.sh links usually are only valid for 14 days. The first attempt to add RPi 4 hardware support is already gone:
  • Shinobi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Sonarr Web UI needs refrshh.

I'm having the same issue as well. Anybody experiencing the same? Sonarr is at least working fine, but it's really annoying and I would like to see the notifications on the bottom right... In the logs, there are no complaints or errors. Any suggestions?
  • werner_w -

Liked raulfg3’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Photo Gallery Server for OMV (Debian) - Which is the best?.

Like (Post)
    Piwigo for photos
  • Shinobi -

Replied to the thread Ssd for config files..

I actually just moved my downloads folder to the ssd as well... If a download takes longer, the disk will not spin up
  • bbsen666 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Realtek RTL8111/8168/8411 issue with samba file transfer..

ethtool -i enp8s0 driver: r8168 version: 8.046.00-NAPI firmware-version: expansion-rom-version: bus-info: 0000:08:00.0 supports-statistics: yes supports-test: no supports-eeprom-access: no supports-register-dump: yes supports-priv-flags: no I installed…
  • MarcinN -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Hi, I have 30MB/s write performance and 100MB/s on read. I think it may have something to do with cheap USB->Sata adapter. I have got the same results under rasberian. I am using fast SSD: Samsung 860 pro, so it is not a bottle neck. I read on raspberry…
  • Morne -

Thanks all for the help tried that and after that could not log into the System. I did what i should have done and started over. As for the snapraid very very good product and are currently testing it. I also am testing the Union File system looking…
  • geaves -

Quote from crashtest: “@Morne (Thanks to a pointer from @geaves) This is the -> thread where your problem is addressed in detail. It might have a solution for you. ” Read through the thread it's resolving the problem on a Pi @ryecoaaron reference…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Trouble with reverse proxy access to OMV WebUI with Traefik.

btw as rev proxy don’t think traefik needs to be on a macvlan.