Recent Activities

• diyprojectz -

Replied to the thread Cooling the chipset.

@Shinobi you should measure your current heatsink, and take into account its mounting holes. Basically you want a heatsink of the same shape but noticeably higher - and it shouldn't interfere with other components. A fan might be an easier solution...
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread Can't install plex docker after deleting..

Refresh the OMV webui.... Most Browsers, you hold Cntrl and click Refresh.
  • exitcode0 -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Quote from tkaiser: “I won't fix since too annoyed by several forum members ” Awww. Too bad, so sad, you little mamma's boy. You still don't get it. No idea of what manners are. Like a stupid dog, you shxt in your own back yard and you get angry …
  • exitcode0 -

Liked ManuelM’s post in the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from ManuelM: “For me there where two bugs in this image: the virtual host config had a bad syntax and ntfs donßt work ” There are certain problematic bits in this image I won't fix since too annoyed by several forum…
  • exitcode0 -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tkaiser: “Unfortunately @crashtest loves to sabotage development work ” You must be a complete freaking idiot - incapable of being able to distinguishing between reality and these pitiful little fantasies. :) How do I sabotage "development"…
  • exitcode0 -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tkaiser: “The new image is the same as before with just two minor bits adjusted (hardware support for RPi 4) as explained already several times. Unfortunately @crashtest loves to sabotage development work and spreads BS like the uploaded image…
  • diyprojectz -

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Quote from aldrick: “I have an "access denied" when I click on your link. ” The thread contains tons of links and me being new user, it requires moderator every time I edit first post. Should be working after moderators check it again (tomorrow, I…
  • aldrick -

I have an "access denied" when I click on your link.
  • ManuelM -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tkaiser: “The new image is the same as before with just two minor bits adjusted (hardware support for RPi 4) as explained already several times. Unfortunately @crashtest loves to sabotage development work and spreads BS like the uploaded image…
  • ManuelM -

Liked crashtest’s post in the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tkaiser: “Unfortunately @crashtest loves to sabotage development work ” You must be a complete freaking idiot - incapable of being able to distinguishing between reality and these pitiful little fantasies. :) How do I sabotage "development"…
  • ManuelM -

Replied to the thread Raspberry pi 4 announced, better than 3?.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from ManuelM: “For me there where two bugs in this image: the virtual host config had a bad syntax and ntfs donßt work ” There are certain problematic bits in this image I won't fix since too annoyed by several forum…
  • Walter White -

Posted the thread ODROID HC2 lost connection after power outage.

Thread
    Lost connection to my NAS after a power outage. Running on an ODROID HC2. Asking for tips on how to troubleshoot.
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread Power Saving - audio disable.

You can also try to disable the sound card in the BIOS settings. Maybe then it is not necessary to blacklist anything.
  • electrosam -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x RPI4 OMV WiFi.

Thread
    Hi, I am trying to setup OMV on RPI4 for NAS. I need to use Onboard WiFi that RPI4 has. How to enable it in OMV? In OMV WebGui under interfaces it does not show wlan adapter. Also in ssh command line 'nmtui' only lists wired connection. Please…
  • Shinobi -

Replied to the thread Cooling the chipset.

Yes thanks... I actually want to avoid another fan, but any idea which heatsink might be a good fit for the board?
  • exitcode0 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help Me Please! Proxmox and OMV Raid.

No. Don't do that. No one can read PM's. @tkaiser it looks like you need some moderator work again. I'll see if I can help out. Looks like your posting real name and looking around on Google, your posting with a real mug shot. That tells me your an…
  • diyprojectz -

Liked aldrick’s post in the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Like (Post)
    Hi, I've seen a video that made me choose the RockPro64. I'll take 4GB model with the Pine64 Case. Thanks for your reply. PS: if someone's interested about the video: youtu.be/k4kMEbeORLo
  • diyprojectz -

@aldrick you're welcome! I'd get RockPro64 myself but I need something physically smaller, so choosing between RockPi4 and NanoPi M4, also RK3399. They are more expensive than RockPro64, and won't accept standard PCIE SATA controllers without adapters…
  • kozmo2k -

Liked diego’s post in the thread Need advise planning new NAS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from fk1: “you convinced me to install zfs @diego now I was just wiping securely all my 16tb for hours, installed omvextras and zfs and now I cant see how to do a raid10 in zfs, only options are basic/mirrored/zraid1/2/3 thought I make two…
  • macom -

Liked Morlan’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OMV extra, docker letsencrypt redirect.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Morlan: “Try this conf for omv gui. Source Code (16 lines)”