Recent Activities

• fotafm -

Posted the thread OMV 0.3 RAID Array File System DRDY (4 of 5 drives). Network won't start..

Thread
    I am trying to repair OMV Array and I assume I have to remove a malfunctioning device from the RAID 5 Array in OMV before pulling the malfunctioning 2 TB HDD from the server. The problem is, I can't get OMV to load as it sees a dirty file system and is…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread Letsencrypt Docker error.

first bash into your docker: docker exec -it letsencrypt bash then enter the aformentioned line: apk add gcc musl-dev libffi-dev openssl-dev python3-dev; pip install cryptography --upgrade also in case of the config of letsencrypt from your logs you…
  • RedpaX -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) How to install WebDAV on the OMV5?.

Thread
    How to install WebDAV on the OMV5? :)
  • curious1 -

Replied to the thread Snapraid Disaster?.

Quote from henfri: “rmmod Background: bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=168403 ” Hah! That is exactly the page I had looked at! rmmod it is Thanks henfri.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (Diskpool) Changing faulty disks.

Whether reported disk errors are really a problem depends on the errors. Exactly what messages are you getting? The easiest way to change the disks would be to clone them. This would preserve important information in such a way that OMV would not…
  • nicovon -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x ​who can help me to run this image correctly?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nicovon: “So how do I access the repository from TortoiseSVN? ” What ever url you were going to use with http can be replaced with svn: http://server/reponame becomes svn://server/reponame If you need to know more, you will need to search…
  • Rd65 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved logs in samba server.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I tried to help but this is just turning unpleasant. I'm done wasting your time with my worthless posts... ” ok i didn't found them... but you show me the reference... thats ok. its not worthless. As i say... i stop…
  • Byce -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved kernel: [ 3724.848250] hpet1: lost 7161 rtc interrupts.

I have found another solution, these massages doesnt appear in my log when my system is running so i put in crontab: Source Code (1 line)PC goes sleep at 0:30, wakes up at same day 16:00. No messages in log.
  • claredad -

Liked macom’s post in the thread Can't access GUI.

Like (Post)
    Post the output of df and du -xhd1 / This will show you if your root fs is full and which folder is using how much space.
  • Today a new version was released with fix for macOS Catalina. Anyone might able to update the OMV plugin? github.com/ejurgensen/forked-daapd/releases/tag/27.0
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Can't access GUI.

Post the output of df and du -xhd1 / This will show you if your root fs is full and which folder is using how much space.
  • Chickenlal -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (Diskpool) Changing faulty disks.

Thread
    I'm having 2 disks which are showing up with errors. Is this really a problem? How can I change these 2 disks without losing data? They are not in a RAID, but they are in diskpool with union filesystem. 1 of the disks is completely full. I have extra…
  • claredad -

Posted the thread Can't access GUI.

Thread
    Hi all. I had a login loop, so tried to reset my admin password with omv-first. This didn't work. I stupidly cleared the web control cache with omv-firstaid, then i couldn't access the web ui at all. I get the code below: Source Code (7 lines) I tried…
  • JayKay -

Replied to the thread Letsencrypt Docker error.

I hope i get this right. So i open Putty Login as root and type in first: apk add gcc musl-dev libffi-dev openssl-dev python3-dev; pip install cryptography --upgrade ant then i can type docker logs -f letsencrypt? This is the whole output Brainfuck…
  • daniel0319 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.1.27-1 crashes sometimes (often).

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from daniel0319: “But with your script the installation ist easy or do I need to consider other things? ” I tried to make it as easy as I could. ” Okay great :)
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ​who can help me to run this image correctly?.

Quote from nicovon: “So how do I access the repository from TortoiseSVN? ” What ever url you were going to use with http can be replaced with svn: http://server/reponame becomes svn://server/reponame If you need to know more, you will need to search…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.1.27-1 crashes sometimes (often).

Quote from daniel0319: “But with your script the installation ist easy or do I need to consider other things? ” I tried to make it as easy as I could.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved logs in samba server.

Quote from Rd65: “logging= is invalid. they speak about logging in the docu but there was and there is no parameter "logging=" inside! ” Quote from Rd65: “If you show me a valid reference for logging=syslog or whatever it takes as parameter, i will…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Nginx email dont use the defined "From" and the "Subject" get a prefix from OMV.

Postfix has a rule to add the prefix to ALL subjects. This can't be changed because the root OS is ONLY for OMV. If you want to host websites, please use a container technology.