Recent Activities

• TheSidewinder -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Update.

If you are running Plex in Docker, in the "Extra Arguments" section, add the value: -e VERSION=latest as below. Save and restart Plex. That should update it automatically to the latest version available (for the Docker Image named "linuxserver/plex"…
  • wepee -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) SnapRaid + Unionfilesytem + Cron = snapraid sync (scheduled to run hourly).

Quote from thedarkness: “Quote from wepee: “I am trying to learn as much about the little known SNAPRAID technology from its FAQ: snapraid.it/faq#whatisit But I could not find an answer......to my questions below 1) What happen, if you accidentally…
  • balz333 -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved SSD Trim with OMV 5.x.

Like (Post)
    It is for all drives.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Wrote a comment on TheGuyWhoLoveIT’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey,
    I don't know your name. Do you have a raspberry pi and can you learn pi signage today?
  • gderf -

The proper tag depends on which image you are running. It is explained in the documentation for the container. Press the info button and read it.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Wrote a comment on ebowcock’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi ebowcock,
    My email is overwhelming, so please post any questions here. Thanks.
    Which dockers do you have running?
  • Gst -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Defekte Platte im RAID5 tauschen.

1. root@OMVneu:~# cat /proc/mdstat Personalities : [raid6] [raid5] [raid4] [linear] [multipath] [raid0] [raid1] [raid10] md127 : active raid5 sda[3] sdb[1] 5860270080 blocks super 1.2 level 5, 512k chunk, algorithm 2 [3/2] [UU_] unused devices:…
  • montrey -

Quote from gderf: “Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from gt4020: “2) How can i update plex server in docker? ” The same way you update any docker - delete the image and pull a new one. This obviously doesn't work if you are using a very specific…
  • thedarkness -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Transfer the rrd.

Mee too! I'm interested in how to transfer these stats to a new installation (for the same system obviously).
  • wepee -

Liked thedarkness’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) SnapRaid + Unionfilesytem + Cron = snapraid sync (scheduled to run hourly).

Like (Post)
    Quote from wepee: “I am trying to learn as much about the little known SNAPRAID technology from its FAQ: snapraid.it/faq#whatisit But I could not find an answer......to my questions below 1) What happen, if you accidentally write a file / update a file…
  • wepee -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) SnapRaid + Unionfilesytem + Cron = snapraid sync (scheduled to run hourly).

Quote from gderf: “@wepee You need to read the SnapRaid manual. See section 4.4 snapraid.it/manual@gderf, thanks for pointing to the manual. Since I am not a linux pro and and hopeless in installing SNAPRAID using command line interface, I did not…
  • Erinox -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) System logs - Date & Time column gone?.

Quote from macom: “Log start date/time and log stop date/time are lines/rows in the log. You probably don't see them as you sorted the log. ” I agree but right now there's no way to get it back the way it was before I clicked on Sort by name by…
  • thedarkness -

Quote from wepee: “I am trying to learn as much about the little known SNAPRAID technology from its FAQ: snapraid.it/faq#whatisit But I could not find an answer......to my questions below 1) What happen, if you accidentally write a file / update a file…
  • macom -

Log start date/time and log stop date/time are lines/rows in the log. You probably don't see them as you sorted the log.
  • gderf -

@wepee You need to read the SnapRaid manual. See section 4.4 snapraid.it/manual
  • Erinox -

Alright, but are the logs in Chronological order for you? I thought they were like that for me before I accidentally clicked the message column. I don't really see the sense in sorting the logs by the first letter of the log line:
  • wepee -

I am trying to learn as much about the little known SNAPRAID technology from its FAQ: snapraid.it/faq#whatisit But I could not find an answer......to my questions below 1) What happen, if you accidentally write a file / update a file to the disk while…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Defekte Platte im RAID5 tauschen.

Quote from Gst: “such as you explained to Honk. ” Ok, post the output of from here and we can work it out
  • wepee -

Quote from crashtest: “For restoration purposes, note that you can only restore to the condition present in your array, as it was during the last SYNC command. While it's my opinion, I think running a SYNC every hour is way too often. The reason is,…
  • thedarkness -

There is no ideal configuration, but you could: - run one sync every day - run one scrub after every sync for N% data that is older than N days This is easily automated with the script attached to this post (rename it to sh) This script will: - Always…