Recent Activities

• Raistlin666 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Stuck at Filesystem Creation.

Okay that helped! Finally got a filesystem created. Now I'm getting this error while trying to mount the HDD: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount -v --source…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x system log of the day before.

You have to use the CLI because logrotate has compressed it already.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error when try to pull image.

Quote from Sharifin: “Even other images that i tried to pull prompts the same error msg. ” This points more to an internet or dns related issue, I've also seen some issues if the date and time are not set in the gui. In OMV-Extras from the Update…
  • nicovon -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x system log of the day before.

Thread
    I'm noticing, but I may be wrong, that system logs are only available for the current day. I wanted to check yesterday what time omv was turned off.
  • geaves -

Quote from Raistlin666: “With the OMV GUI ” :thumbup: the other usual issue related to the Pi is power the fact that it gets so far in formatting the drive might indicate this. There is a sticky on the Pi forums whilst this is in relation to data transfer it…
  • g218 -

Replied to the thread My first NAS.

I have used plex pass to replace jellyfin, 4K HD video decoding is perfect
  • dude1776 -

Replied to the thread Installing OMV 4 or 5 in Virtual Box on Linux Manjaro host system.

Yes, the networking is functioning normally in Debian VM. I tried installing OMV4 and 5 in VirtualBox on a Windows7 Host also. I get the same results as the Manjaro host: it always hangs at "configuring DHCPV6". Thanks for your help
  • Sharifin -

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Sharifin: “haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest ” There is the error for the Pi you need to specify haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest-armhf if you don't add a tag the plugin uses :latest by default. ” still getting…
  • Mara -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Trouble with reverse proxy access to OMV WebUI with Traefik.

• Mara -

Liked niemer’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Trouble with reverse proxy access to OMV WebUI with Traefik.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mara: “Good morning all, I allow myself to relaunch this topic, indeed I docker installed on my OMV5 and all my applications are accessible from Traefik, it's really great! But what would be the process to integrate OMV? how should I…
  • Raistlin666 -

• nicovon -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ​who can help me to run this image correctly?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from nicovon: “I don't know if /home /svn exists ” If you didn't create it, it doesn't exist. ls -al /home/ will tell you but most people use a path that you know exists. All of the docker videos show how to do…
  • geaves -

The usual question here is how did you wipe the drive.
  • nicovon -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x prevent non-admin users from logging in.

Quote from macom: “In addition they can change their own password if you allow them to do so. ” it seems that by default, the user can change his password and add a comment and an email address. how can i prevent it?
  • Raistlin666 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Stuck at Filesystem Creation.

Thread
    Hi Guys, I recently bought a Rasperry Pi 4B and wanted to use it as a NAS for my seagate 4TB external 2,5' HDD. I installed OMV 4.1.22 with several issues (it did not work without an update and the apt update command got stuck due to an offline server)…
  • geaves -

Quote from Sharifin: “haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest ” There is the error for the Pi you need to specify haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest-armhf if you don't add a tag the plugin uses :latest by default.
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Docker Compose Fails on Nanopi M4 and OMV5.

Quote from Morlan: “Or use omv5 and portainer ” No. I have tried to install Nextcloud using Portainer/Containers, Portainer/Stacks, and from the command line using docker compose. It is not possible in OMV5 and the NanoPi M4. As you said above, I…
  • Sharifin -

Omv 4 on raspberry 4 updated all and issue still exist, Tried pulling other images prompted me error too Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; docker pull 'docker pull…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread FreeFileSync / RealTimeSync in OpenMediaVault?.

There is no desktop GUI in OMV. At least not by default. That might be a problem? Is there a command line version of freesync?
  • MartinPC -

Posted the thread FreeFileSync / RealTimeSync in OpenMediaVault?.

Thread
    Can anyone think of a reason I would NOT be able to manually install and run the FreeFileSync/RealTimeSync (FFS/RTS) Linux tarball in OpenMediaVault? My Linux Mint and Kubuntu FTS/RTS installs are both manual -- the only way to get a current FFS/RTS…