Recent Activities

• apveening -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 5.x (beta) ETA for OMV 5.0 - weeks, months, quarters, 2020?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from apveening: “The one glaringly obvious difference is the lack of a Docker GUI in OMV5 (OK, it is not in the base OMV5 but in the extras). ” Docker has always been in omv-extras on OMV. The plugin did go away in…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Issue with PLEX Docker.

Quote from nonamer66: “I'm running OMV5 and also very new to this. I followed the same youtube video from Techno Dad Life. I successfully got it installed, but hit a roadblock when it comes to claiming. It gives me the error This server is unclaimed and
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread newbie to OMV.

Your best option is to install OMV5 and follow this guide this would also work if you can locate a Raspbian Stretch Lite, but the current option on Raspbian site is Buster.
  • nonamer66 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Issue with PLEX Docker.

I'm running OMV5 and also very new to this. I followed the same youtube video from Techno Dad Life. I successfully got it installed, but hit a roadblock when it comes to claiming. It gives me the error This server is unclaimed and not secure. No idea how
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved logs in samba server.

@Rd65 Did you RTFM before starting your rant? I'm really wondering. Quote from Rd65: “or how riding a dead horse (saltstack) ” Why do you think SaltStack is a dead horse? I am very curious about your answer. If you think you can improve OMV, feel…
  • DPUK -

Posted the thread newbie to OMV.

Thread
    Hi I have just installed OMV on a RPI4 4GB RAM OVM seems to be running but 2 issues See attached screenshots
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) How to install WebDAV on the OMV5?.

• fotafm -

Posted the thread OMV 0.3 RAID Array File System DRDY (4 of 5 drives). Network won't start..

Thread
    I am trying to repair OMV Array and I assume I have to remove a malfunctioning device from the RAID 5 Array in OMV before pulling the malfunctioning 2 TB HDD from the server. The problem is, I can't get OMV to load as it sees a dirty file system and is…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread Letsencrypt Docker error.

first bash into your docker: docker exec -it letsencrypt bash then enter the aformentioned line: apk add gcc musl-dev libffi-dev openssl-dev python3-dev; pip install cryptography --upgrade also in case of the config of letsencrypt from your logs you…
  • RedpaX -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) How to install WebDAV on the OMV5?.

Thread
    How to install WebDAV on the OMV5? :)
  • curious1 -

Replied to the thread Snapraid Disaster?.

Quote from henfri: “rmmod Background: bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=168403 ” Hah! That is exactly the page I had looked at! rmmod it is Thanks henfri.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (Diskpool) Changing faulty disks.

Whether reported disk errors are really a problem depends on the errors. Exactly what messages are you getting? The easiest way to change the disks would be to clone them. This would preserve important information in such a way that OMV would not…
  • nicovon -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x ​who can help me to run this image correctly?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nicovon: “So how do I access the repository from TortoiseSVN? ” What ever url you were going to use with http can be replaced with svn: http://server/reponame becomes svn://server/reponame If you need to know more, you will need to search…
  • Rd65 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved logs in samba server.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I tried to help but this is just turning unpleasant. I'm done wasting your time with my worthless posts... ” ok i didn't found them... but you show me the reference... thats ok. its not worthless. As i say... i stop…
  • Byce -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved kernel: [ 3724.848250] hpet1: lost 7161 rtc interrupts.

I have found another solution, these massages doesnt appear in my log when my system is running so i put in crontab: Source Code (1 line)PC goes sleep at 0:30, wakes up at same day 16:00. No messages in log.
  • claredad -

Liked macom’s post in the thread Can't access GUI.

Like (Post)
    Post the output of df and du -xhd1 / This will show you if your root fs is full and which folder is using how much space.
  • claredad -

Replied to the thread Can't access GUI.

Maybe I don't have the space I thought I have. Where should I be deleting files from? Source Code (42 lines) Source Code (20 lines)
  • Today a new version was released with fix for macOS Catalina. Anyone might able to update the OMV plugin? github.com/ejurgensen/forked-daapd/releases/tag/27.0
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Can't access GUI.

Post the output of df and du -xhd1 / This will show you if your root fs is full and which folder is using how much space.