Recent Activities

• nicovon -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ​who can help me to run this image correctly?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “ You won't save anything in /home/svn. That is where svn server files will live so that you don't lose anything when the container restarts. ” by the way. I saw that the container had been arrested for three days. is the…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x phpmyadmin can`t open in Firfox/Chrome.

The status says "restarting", so something is wrong with your container. Do the logs give anything useful?
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x I can't use personal network on webGUI (--network my-net).

You have to create a user - defined bridge network in docker not a macvlan
  • warhawk8080 -

Replied to the thread Boinc on your home server?.

I did a fresh install and I kept getting failures (error code 11 (0xD) Might need to put in some libs that are missing... boinc.berkeley.edu/wiki/Installing_BOINC#Linux Scroll to: 64 Bit Considerations I might also see if I can run it in a…
  • warhawk8080 -

Liked KJaneway’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Update OMV dont recognize existing partitions on HDDs.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the help. I found in the man pages of Wipe FS the solution to erase all signatures with wipefs --all --backup /dev/sdx and after that restoring the 2 gpt and the PMBR Entry with dd if=~/wipefs-sdb-0x00000438.bak of=/dev/sdb
  • warhawk8080 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Update OMV dont recognize existing partitions on HDDs.

It says somewhere FreeNAS ZFS arrays cannot be imported into an OMV build Best way is to go into the drives tab and wipe em...then re-pool the drives using the OMV ZFS plugin (if you looked when it was compiling the OMV ZFS modules it said that the…
  • warhawk8080 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ZFS Resilvering after boot?.

Let it finish resilvering...then do a scrub on it (you should scrub "production" zfs on a somewhat regular basis to ensure data is not corrupted)... Perhaps one of your drives is getting old and needs to be replaced (run SMART tests) to ensure there are…
  • leonid -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x I can't use personal network on webGUI (--network my-net).

Hey guys! Recently tried to set up Nextcloud remote access based on tutorial provided by Techno-dad life chanel. As it seemed to me all went good I paased all the stages reflected in tuttorial quite well, but when it was needed to add extra argument…
  • gunneric -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Issue with PLEX Docker.

If I recall correctly you need to register the server with plex. It has been a while since I've had to register the server with plex. I think you need to go to plex.tv and sign in from the the site. I believe, again it has been a while, that the site…
  • djres79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) QNAP QNA-UC5G1T USB 3 network adapter.

Thanks for the help guys, progress! root@serv-fefe:~# modinfo aqc111 filename: /lib/modules/5.3.10-1-pve/kernel/drivers/net/usb/aqc111.ko license: GPL description: Aquantia AQtion USB to 5/2.5GbE Controllers srcversion: …
  • Mara -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x How to restore from an omv-backup?.

hi @ryecoaaron , I can not understand the dmesg: Source Code (37 lines)Where can I find the log file of fsarchiver? maybe the backup is right and it's just a graphic bug to complete these are my parameters:
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Glances for OMV 4 / R Pi 4.

• ness1602 -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from ness1602: “pve has now 5 .3 kernel: ” Thanks. I hadn't noticed that it was out yet since it is still opt-in on my proxmox nodes. I will update omv-extras to install it. ” Aaron,it will soon be default, so you…
  • subzero79 -

Quote from djres79: “root@serv-fefe:~# uname -r 5.3.10-1-pve root@serv-fefe:~# modinfo aqc11 modinfo: ERROR: Module aqc11 not found. ” is aqc111, just run dmesg -w, unplug and replug the adapter, should load the driver and you should see in the log…
  • djres79 -

root@serv-fefe:~# uname -r 5.3.10-1-pve root@serv-fefe:~# modinfo aqc11 modinfo: ERROR: Module aqc11 not found.
  • jd3921 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Locked user [NONAME] cannot be cleared.

I also got tired of the daily locked users emails, which led me here. The man page for pam_tally2 pointed me to running pam_tally2 --reset which deleted the remaining [NONAME] user, presumably by resetting the counts for all users.
  • KM0201 -

Liked macom’s post in the thread How to get data off my RAID.

Like (Post)
    RAID with drives connected via USB is disabled in OMV. You have to mount the RAID using the CLI.
  • higgy -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Issue with PLEX Docker.

Thread
    Hi, Brand new user to OMV and Docker. I have setup OMV 5.0.5 with the help youtube videos from Techno Dad Life. I have setup Docker along with Portainer. I have imported the PLEX container from linuxserver/plex When I run PLEX I went to ip:32400/web. I…
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Docker Compose Fails on Nanopi M4 and OMV5.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Write latest Armbian Buster minimal image to sd (Armbian_5.98_Nanopim4_Debian_buster_default_4.4.192_minimal.img) ” The version I had was 5.95 so I am presently downloading 5.98 minimal. I let you know how it turns out. Thank you.
  • Cori -

Replied to the thread How to get data off my RAID.

Quote from DesertPilot: “How do I mount with the command line? ” What do you want to mount? Can you paste the output of your /etc/fstab? Shell-Script (1 line)