Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 [HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV.

Quote from wolffstarr: “I noticed poking around that there were a ton of commits made to the plugin back in October 2018 that aren't part of the currently used plugin. I was toying with the idea of trying to rework some stuff (in my fumble-fingered…
  • wolffstarr -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 [HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV.

@ryecoaaron, I noticed poking around that there were a ton of commits made to the plugin back in October 2018 that aren't part of the currently used plugin. I was toying with the idea of trying to rework some stuff (in my fumble-fingered way) but I'm not…
  • sweetbb -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 0.4 Installing Docker and Krusader.

Like (Post)
    Updating to the latest openmediavault package is what fixed that error in your post. Updating to latest is the first thing I do after installing OMV.
  • getName() -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Flash Memory Plugin.

Just a friendly reminder, forcing ( -f) apt may break a lot, if you dont know the dependencies I would not do that.
  • KingKalle -

Replied to the thread Update Error - Aktualisierungsverwaltung (3.0.99).

Details zur Fehlermeldung: Source Code (35 lines)
  • getName() -

Replied to the thread How to recover RAID10 ?.

• sweetbb -

I've noticed that suddenly the flash memory drive is red and almost full in the dashboard. Is this normal? I also notice that SSH is really slow to respond?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.4 Installing Docker and Krusader.

Updating to the latest openmediavault package is what fixed that error in your post. Updating to latest is the first thing I do after installing OMV.
  • Zuzuitu -

Posted the thread Loosing network connections.

Thread
    Hello. So, for some time i haveing this problem. When i want to transfer (1-2GB+ files) from windows 10 (network drives) to an external drive or even sometimes when i'm watching a movie via plex server, the connection drops and i need to shutdown the…
  • Raz3r -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Daapd problem.

I got it so far, that music is played and the speaker can be controlled via the web-interface. the error with lost connection is still there. Also no cover art is shown and in the playlist there is no tag shown. Anyone got an idea?
  • wil31 -

Finally I used : mdadm --manage /dev/md0 --set-faulty /dev/sda mdadm --manage /dev/md0 --remove /dev/sda Shutdown, replace disk, boot mdadm --manage /dev/md0 --add /dev/sda mdadm --detail /dev/md0 * /dev/md0: Version : 1.2 Creation Time : Sun Apr …
  • macom -

df will show some (9) folder2ram entries, if the plugin is installed
  • Adoby -

One way to see the flashplugin in action is to issue the command iostat. Then you should see a pretty low number of kB written/s to the drive with the rootfs. I get something like 1.4 - 1.8 kB/s written to the SD card per second on my HC2 ARM OMV…
  • sweetbb -

I've checked that now, and updated it all. It seems krusader is also installed now. Now I just need to get it configured and running.
  • sweetbb -

Thank you tkaiser. I appreciate your time.
  • tkaiser -

Quote from sweetbb: “but I've got it installed, but not sure if it is running at all ” As @geaves said if there's a 'Flash Memory' entry under Storage then it works. Though to really confirm you need to login via CLI/SSH and check df output. Also…
  • ryecoaaron -

Did you update your install from the Updates tab? Make sure to click Check in that tab first.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from sweetbb: “I don't quite know how, but I've got it installed, but not sure if it is running at all. ” If it is installed, it should be working. Quote from geaves: “It displays under Storage select it and follow the instructions. ” They…
  • geaves -

Quote from sweetbb: “but not sure if it is running at all. ” It displays under Storage select it and follow the instructions.
  • wil31 -

Thank you hefran for your advices. So I don't know what to do. I want to replace my disk but I don't want to clean array and configure a new RAID... I didn't use any command for now. Do you think If I just tape : mdadm --misc -R /dev/md0 mdadm…