Recent Activities

• KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unable to log into web gui after update.

Any clue what that merged path is then? I don't have that in any of my paths. Edit: Nevermind.. It's apparently not in all the paths, but I just found it in a couple. I was off base there... just out of ideas and grasping at straws.
  • KM0201 -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Unable to log into web gui after update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KM0201: “Are you using mergerFS? ” Can't be it's not showing the mergerfs mount point in df -h this is the output from mine; Source Code (32 lines)
  • geaves -

Quote from KM0201: “Are you using mergerFS? ” Can't be it's not showing the mergerfs mount point in df -h this is the output from mine; Source Code (32 lines)
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem mit webgui / Problem with webgui.

Die Fehlermeldung besagt dass Fonts, Skripte und Bilder von externer Quelle nachgeladen werden sollen was OMV dem Browser durch Regeln verbietet. ... Also ich weiss nicht, aber das sieht wirklich nicht gut aus. Dein System scheint Werbung oder anderen…
  • KM0201 -

Hold on a second... going back to your first command... /var/lib/docker/overlay2/1bb93d795d93790555cade4c27f2b28765673b594ba15e4d5b7786044f450e4a/merged overlay 110G 108G 0 100% Are you using mergerFS? I'm not sure how that would be on your OS…
  • KM0201 -

Quote from andyw: “I am unable to run 'apt-get install ncdu'. The output is below: root@lh-omv-nas:/# apt-get install ncdu Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done E: Unable to locate package…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x A way to know which disk replace on a bay ?.

Quote from ness1602: “there was some software that could blink your hdd ” You bought HDDs that have an led inside?
  • ness1602 -

Mm,there was some software that could blink your hdd,i will have to look into it today,maybe that would help you?
  • ness1602 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 4.x -> 5.x Kernel 5.

You can update manually,but what do you need specifically from 5.0 kernel?
  • geaves -

Quote from andyw: “I am unable to run 'apt-get install ncdu'. The output is below: ” My bad of course it won't because the boot disk is full and as per your first post you can't therefore run apt-clean nor update to update the repositories, I'm also…
  • tkaiser -

BTW: I use the following or similar scripts at customers (called from /etc/rc.localto get a clean list of slot positions. But no idea whether it works with OMV4 out of the box since the stuff is kernel dependent and made for Ubuntu. So in case you want…
  • andyw -

I am unable to run 'apt-get install ncdu'. The output is below: root@lh-omv-nas:/# apt-get install ncdu Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done E: Unable to locate package ncdu Thanks again all for your…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rockpro 64 cannot upgrade.

Quote from Nefertiti: “it does not matter to me to be on a pre-release since I like to live dangerously ” Good to know. So while being the opposite of a Linux expert you choose to use software versions that are tagged as for 'experts and developers…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV ext4 share will not mount.

Quote from sheepdoggie: “then the following command ” Seriously... the blue words above I repeat here again (Windows can access a share, Ubunto can't) are a hyperlink. You can click on links and read what's written there (for example the -t cifs stuff).…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from lenainjaune: “Even if I create a RAID with explicit /dev/disk/by-id these are NOT preserved by OMV web server and notifications. ” OMV is not involved here, it's the mdraid subsystem. And even if this uses those stupid device identifiers…
  • tinnick -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (development) core Install OMV5 on Debian 10 (Buster).

Like (Post)
    !!! OMV5 is still in development. This is only for plug-in developers and tech previews !!! To install OMV5 on an already installed Debian 10 (Buster), simply execute the following steps: Source Code (11 lines)Shell-Script (18 lines)
  • michlb1982! -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem mit webgui / Problem with webgui.

wow, ich dachte so eine Glaskugel hat jeder IT-ler zu hause, oder zu mindest eine Gedankenlesekappe.... gut dann war meine annahme falsch ;) hier einige Infos: my Installation: RPi 3 externe hdds via USB (Datastores) USb3 - Stick as OS Store Installed…
  • Source Code (23 lines)
  • Source Code (32 lines)
  • Source Code (31 lines)