Recent Activities

• HackitZ -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x nextcloud error updating.

services: nextcloud: image: linuxserver/nextcloud container_name: nextcloud environment: - PUID=1001 - PGID=100 - TZ=America/New_York volumes: - /sharedfolders/AppData/Nextcloud/config:/config - /sharedfolders/AppData/Nextcloud/data:/data depends_on: -…
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Backup solution for my PC - Plugin/Docker.

• HackitZ -

Quote from macom: “Then I have no idea why you data ended up on your root drive unless you specified it like that. Have you tried the steps in post 7? ” not yet Quote from macom: “Quote from HackitZ: “i cant find where the data is being…
  • SPAM Translation: Buy a real diplomatic passport, visa, without examination, 0027838808170 IELTS / TOEFL
  • 無需考試即可購買真正的外交護照,簽證,0027838808170 雅思/托福
  • Morlan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x I can't use personal network on webGUI (--network my-net).

• gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x mdadm: no arrays found in config file or automatically.

This is what's in my OMV 5 file. I have no idea how it got in there. ARRAY <ignore> devices=* I tried your fix which I have seen posted on the net on and off for years but it never worked. Are you running with swap enabled?
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread Error issues on omv docker Mariadb and Nextcloud.

Quote from @morlan: “The problem is that the two guides are not compatible with another. ” A common mistake; one I have made multiple times. @koby I’m glad you persisted.
  • Agricola -

Liked Morlan’s post in the thread Error issues on omv docker Mariadb and Nextcloud.

Like (Post)
    The problem is that the two guides are not compatible with another. When you use the docker-compose version by macom it is set that the port 3306 of the mariadb container is only accessible through dockers internal dns server. Which uses the container…
  • Agricola -

Liked koby’s post in the thread Error issues on omv docker Mariadb and Nextcloud.

Like (Post)
    Finally it works, after a lot of trials. My conclusion:The last slot of localhost can't be filled by IP address, the only correct should be "nextclouddb". Don't understand this, in my thought IP address should rightly be filled as localhost.
  • johnnymcc -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 2.x Hosting a web server.

I also want to host a web app I wrote in PHP on OMV. My apps been down for a week now and I need it back. I just transferred everything I had on a NAS to a new OMV install. I used a machine that used to host my web app to run OMV hoping to combine my…
  • dieter12 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x mdadm: no arrays found in config file or automatically.

fixed it: added ARRAY <ignore> devices=/dev/sda to mdadm.conf reboot removed USB stick done magic ???
  • macom -

Quote from HackitZ: “i cant find where the data is being stored. ” How do you know they are on your OS drive? Post your docker-compose.yml
  • macom -

Then I have no idea why you data ended up on your root drive unless you specified it like that. Have you tried the steps in post 7?
  • HackitZ -

here's my other issue, i have been searching through the cli. i cant find where the data is being stored.
  • HackitZ -

Quote from macom: “Quote from HackitZ: “I know have another inssue, it seems like the nextcloud data is my my os drive. I'm not sure how this would have happened ” Was the drive mounted when you run the docker-compose file? ” yes it was mounted.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Backup solution for my PC - Plugin/Docker.

Puh, glad it is working for you :thumbup:
  • threeeye -

I finally got it to work! After I played with the Docker a little bit, I removed it and reinstalled the plugin version I don't know how or why, but it is working now... Thanks for all your help
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Plugin upload/Install problem!.

OMG where did you get this link? Just run wget -O - http://omv-extras.org/install | bash from CLI and the available plugins will show up in the plugin section of OMV.
  • Antyg -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Plugin upload/Install problem!.

Thread
    Hi everybody, In Section 5.0.5. after installing OpenMediaVault, I am unable to upload a new plugin (the plugins I downloaded here: omv-extras.org/debian/pool/mai…nmediavault-omvextrasorg/) and will throw the following error message: Error #0: