Recent Activities

• cabbie -

Replied to the thread AsRock J3455-ITX installation woes.

Well, Amahi works, so no need to worry about this.
  • ramus -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex on Docker - looking for servers.

Quote from WastlJ: “ ” Quote from WastlJ: “I´ve read somewhere that the CLAIM Token is just available for a few minutes. So what you can try: 1. Delete the Container as well as the Image. 2. Make sure your Docker machine is allowed to connect to…
  • ebretteville -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Monitoring: missing disk IO statistic values since update 4.19.0-0.bpo.1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ebretteville: “Quote from gderf: “I upgraded these two packages from buster. No problems. collectd 5.8.1-1.3 collectd-core 5.8.1-1.3 ” Hye, how did you do that? With mgruber4 instructions? Thanks ” I downloaded the packages from…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Monitoring: missing disk IO statistic values since update 4.19.0-0.bpo.1.

Quote from ebretteville: “Quote from gderf: “I upgraded these two packages from buster. No problems. collectd 5.8.1-1.3 collectd-core 5.8.1-1.3 ” Hye, how did you do that? With mgruber4 instructions? Thanks ” I downloaded the packages from…
  • lin -

Replied to the thread Debian Scretch and OMV.

OK, there is full output from the install command.
  • WastlJ -

Quote from WastlJ: “Are you able to connect via ssh to your container? Then you could also try that script, it should claim your server again: Source Code (10 lines)Restart the container. From:
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x users and scheduled job.

Quote from nnicola82: “I would like some of these to have access to the scheduled job section: which group should they be part of? I checked member of "openmediavault-webgui", but it is not enough... ” This is not possible. The admin user is…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Debian Scretch and OMV.

Quote from lin: “What's wrong? ” We need more output from the install command.
  • nnicola82 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x users and scheduled job.

Thread
    Hi guys, I finished the installation [4.1.23-1] and the basic configuration, creating also the users. I would like some of these to have access to the scheduled job section: which group should they be part of? I checked member of "openmediavault-webgui",…
  • donnied -

Replied to the thread Major Upgrade Update Is OMV5 out of beta?.

Quote from KM0201: “Unfortunately I think this is why we are seeing a lot of folks downloading OMV 5 (who probably shouldn't be), because the ISO isn't clearly marked a beta. ” guilty as charged....
  • vmn -

Replied to the thread Error when access Snapraid plugin.

Looks like my "fix" was not the correct one.
  • ramus -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (development) Docker not see in my seetings (i will installed PLEX).

there is now a solution to why plex does not start as a server :-)?
  • WastlJ -

I´ve read somewhere that the CLAIM Token is just available for a few minutes. So what you can try: 1. Delete the Container as well as the Image. 2. Make sure your Docker machine is allowed to connect to the internet. 3. Pull and create the PLEX…
  • calin -

I had even removed the noexec from my disks - as in here: youtube.com/watch?v=f1aOiFtBG3Q But no success
  • calin -

Quote from WastlJ: “Are you able to connect via ssh to your container? Then you could also try that script, it should claim your server again: Source Code (10 lines)Restart the container. From:
  • WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Odd permissions problem?.

NTFS drives are not properly supported by Debian. I highly suggest to use just one of the file systems offered by OMV.
  • ebretteville -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Monitoring: missing disk IO statistic values since update 4.19.0-0.bpo.1.

Quote from gderf: “I upgraded these two packages from buster. No problems. collectd 5.8.1-1.3 collectd-core 5.8.1-1.3 ” Hye, how did you do that? With mgruber4 instructions? Thanks
  • Firiate -

Replied to the thread FTP not working.

• cmertens -

Liked KM0201’s post in the thread update management.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cmertens: “Updates that won't be found/installed by apt-get update? ” To put it bluntly... no. If you're not very familiar with Linux (and it doesn't sound like you are)... think of it like this. omv-update, apt-update is simply checking…