Recent Activities

• phunksta -

Replied to the thread Borgbackup plugin UI error "Failed to execute Xpath Query".

Quote from ryecoaaron: “You don't need the files. Just go to the archive tab of the borg plugin and delete the archive that refers to anamewozere_HomeScans. If the plugin doesn't let you do that, you will need to remove the follow section from…
  • Trottel -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x TT-RSS installation.

Ok, I installed git, than run git clone https://git.tt-rss.org/fox/ttrss-docker-compose.git ttrss-docker && cd ttrss-docker command, copy .env-dist to .env. So far so good. But whan I run docker-compose up --build command, I get "ERROR: Version in…
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Back up system disk, a few questions..

Here’s an easy how-to for backing up your os on a sd card. These guides have a good backup section and should be helpful.
  • shazster -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved Port number for Portainer.

non-Portainer related LMSinOMV question for original poster: I have LMS running in Docker in OMV4...runs fine with the exception that 3rd party LMS plugins crap out on me (chromecast & Airplay support - I think it may be a permissions issue or folder…
  • Mike52a -

Replied to the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

hatte ganz vergessen zu schreiben, vielen dank für die Tipps von allen.
  • Mike52a -

Replied to the thread OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4.

Hallo an alle, leider konnte ich mich erst heute melden, musste mir erstmal einen einen Monitor mit HDMI Anschluss besorgen, jetzt läuft gerade z.Z. das Buster Lite und dann mal schauen wie es weitergeht. Hendrik, das mit der BitRepoter Seite ist sehr…
  • rtibby -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Nexcloud password does not work anymore . Cannot reset . Any help?.

Thread
    Hi . Nexcloud stopped working on my OMV 5. Tried to set it up again : encountered a issue : cannot log in to Nexcloudpi . Password wrong it says . Cannot reset it (no email set up) . Couldnt go either with occ command , doesnt work , says occ not…
  • cryptopher -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Shared Folders: the "Reset Permissions" Tab is not available anymore.

I was also reading and found this, surely this should do the same thing right? find /sharedfolders/Movies -type d -exec chmod 777 {} \; find /sharedfolders/Movies -type f -exec chmod 666 {} \; Thank for the reply though, appreciate it
  • Ar2 -

Replied to the thread Can't extract (restore) Borg Backup.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “ As for the borg problem, I can't tell from the output what is happening other than it seems the data drive is not mounted. ” Thanks for the info on the RPi 4 thing, I thought I might have accidentaly gotten a buggy beta :)
  • Aux -

I have an arm system and I do a backup on the fly, as well as: Source Code (1 line)That had always worked well (over SSH)
  • Huberer -

Liked HannesJo’s post in the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved BTRFS no space left - kernel 5.4 bug.

Like (Post)
    So it seems to be kind of that known "unusual no space left" bug. Complete rebalance is running since half a day now (about 50% finished) and OMV disk usage statistics shows that: forum.openmediavault.org/index…f861e12b46020e726ae7cdd24 When…
  • patman2097 -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) Resolved BTRFS no space left - kernel 5.4 bug.

Quote from HannesJo: “ ” i did a omv firstaid check and i get this error message , im guessing this is related.. Checking all RRD files. Please wait ... All RRD database files are valid. ERROR: Command '['monit', 'start', 'rrdcached']'…
  • Aux -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x System hanging for about a minute at startup and shutdown.

@elastic Does your system run on an SD card? Because only then will folder2ram make sense...
  • vaultluke -

Replied to the thread Shared folder passwords forgotten.

Quote from macom: “Did you log out / log in in windows. Might even be needed to reboot. Next idea would be to check credential manager in Windows if something is stored there. ” I had already checked the credential manager in Windows. Nothing in…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Mergerfs guide.

The unionfilesystems plugin pools filesystems. The mergerfsfolders plugin pools directories. If you want the simple version, use the unionfilesystems plugin.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Shared Folders: the "Reset Permissions" Tab is not available anymore.

Quote from cryptopher: “s there a way one can run reset perm in terminal for a specific folder? ” Kind of. If you execute /usr/sbin/omv-resetperms as root, it will always fix the folder you have set in the web interface.
  • macom -

You need to install "git". Is done easily with apt install git
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x octoprint/repetier.

• Trottel -

I have problem with first step. What should I do with this command? When I use Putty, I'm getting "command not found" error. Sorry I'm not experienced with Linux.
  • macom -

I suggest cloning the boot drive with Clonezilla. By this you have a 1:1 clone that is easy to restore. Which platform are you using? amd64 or arm? On amd64 you can boot into Clonezilla. Have a look at the kernel tab in omv-extras. This option is not…