Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• error with apt upgrade

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from baro: “any hint to solve the errors? ” You have the sid-backports repo enabled and it doesn't exist. You need to remove it from whatever .list file you added it to. If you are running on sid, then that is bad.

• Quote from bladecgn: “The property 'show_tab' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.virtualbox'. Any suggestion on how to fix it? ” This is a browser cache issue. Quote from bladecgn: “remot desktop is still having issues. ” I don't know what this means. Can you be more specific?

• Quote from Phil: “Does the way you suggest mean that I would have to rely on a delayed scheduled job to run before the data is synced? ” Yes. Do you really need real time sync? realtime sync can bad sometimes especially when you accidentally delete something If you sync with rsnapshot instead of rsync, then you fairly well protected against ransomware as well.

• Subsonic Plugin

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more)

• Network-manager

ryecoaaron - - Network

Quote from dbbdark: “But .... apt not allow that ” Installing network-manager is a bad idea since OMV manages the network settings. Installing packages from sid is generally a bad idea as well.

• Quote from jhayward: “Hyper-V is a bit different from VMware ESXi as it supports pass thru disks. ” ESXi supports this too (rdm). I have passthrough disks on my server running ESXi. Quote from jhayward: “Is using OMV under Virtualisation not supported, or is this too much of an unorthodox system I'm using to create my set up? ” Almost all of my OMV installs are virtualized. I current using proxmox and VMware ESXi but I have used virtualbox and hyper-v in the past.

• /sharedfolders is empty

ryecoaaron - - General

I bind mount is created in that folder for each shared folder. Creating one new shared folder is the easiest way to create these. And yes, it will create the mountpoint for every shared folder on your system.

• VirtualBox does not work anymore

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from Mr Smile: “But what about (security) updates if I disable backports? Enabling backports, looking for potential vbox updates, disabling backports every week is not very convenient. ” I don't have a solution for this other than leaving it enabled. Quote from Mr Smile: “Whats the reason for not using the official virtualbox.org repo for Debian? ” The package provided by that repo is much larger and installs unneeded components (like gui client stuff). It is also horrible when it comes to…

• If it is the probably I think it is, the bad gateway problem is impossible to avoid since nginx is restarted (meaning the web interface can't communicate to the web server).

• Quote from flmaxey: “There's no limitation and no known problems that I'm aware of ” Here are the plugins installed on my test VM Source Code (36 lines)

• OMV is just a package. Just install the update (currently 4.1.7) in the updates tab. There is nothing else to change.

• This is caused by a change in OMV 4.1.7. Fix is in the repo now.

• This was caused by the changes in OMV 4.1.7. The update is in the repo now.

• Quote from Phil: “I've created a RAID Mirror with 2 x 4TB disks and it's populated with data. I would now like to expand this mirror by adding another 2 x 3TB disks ” mdadm Raid always use amount of space on each disk equal to the size of the smallest disk. Because you created it with 4TB disks, that is the smallest disk allowed. If you would have started with the 3TB disks, you could add 4TB disks but it would only use 3TB worth of space. Either way, ask yourself why are you using raid anyway? …

• Try the following: apt-get purge openmediavault-remotedesktop apt-get -f install

• Quote from donh: “I think qemu-guest-agent is in the kernel so no install would be needed. ” The drivers are in the kernel but the agent package installs the agent service which is necessary for quite a few things: - querying and setting guest system time - performing guest filesystem sync operation - initiating guest shutdown or suspend to ram - accessing guest files - freezing/thawing guest filesystem operations - others That said, I'm not sure if it is needed for balloon features. I have a pr…

• - We don't recommend upgrading 2 -> 3 - you should have fixed 3.x before upgrading to 4.x. - You should have taken a backup of the system before the upgrade - if you install fresh, you won't lose data but you will have to setup everything again What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

• MiniDLNA plugin doesn't start

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Does this help? raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/…7/libmmal-core-so-missing

• Sounds like a DNS issue. The plugin uses the command nast -m to populate the list.