Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Notification not working

gderf - - General

I think you are mistaken and your problem was a transient DNS failure - look at what you posted, there was no IPv4 address found. I use smtp.gmail.com and have no problems.

gderf - - General

Then it's probably a transient DNS problem.

gderf - - General

In Network | Interfaces make sure IPv6 is disabled.

• Query on overriding plugin defaults

gderf - - Plugins

There are OMV Environment Variables that possibly may allow control of the settings you want to manipulate. And there used to be a web page that listed them all. But this page has gone missing, and my two attempts at asking what happened to the page have been viewed 168 times but gone unanswered. However, below is from sshd_config(5) and indicates how to enable/disable ciphers. I see nothing in the default OMV sshd_config enabling or disabling any of these, so AFAIK the defaults are used, and yo…

• List of Environment Variables

gderf - - General

Does anyone have this list? Surely the devs can come up with it.

• Quote from bbddpp: “I googled this issue and it brought me here, as I see this warning all the time now, not just at boot but any time I run package updates. I also found another thread askubuntu.com/questions/834903…dm-conf-defines-no-arrays which mentions using an edit in /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf ARRAY <ignore> devices=/dev/sda as a solution. Anyone tried this? Seems pretty simple. ” That solution didn't work for me.

• List of Environment Variables

gderf - - General

The complete list of OMV Environment Variables was located here, but it has gone missing: Source Code (1 line)Does anyone have a current URL?

• Query on overriding plugin defaults

gderf - - Plugins

If you place your customizations in the Extra Options box of the UI, they will not be disturbed.

• Change it back the way it was and run it again. Got mail?

• I guess you could run the cron job manually and see what happens.

• I don't know of anyone who made this change and continued to get that same email.

• As root, edit /root/.profile Remove this line: Source Code (1 line) Add this line: Source Code (1 line)

• Did you follow the recovery directions in the SnapRAID manual exactly snapraid.it/manual.html See section 4.4 Recovery Also see section 3 Limitations: * Only file, time-stamps, symlinks and hardlinks are saved. Permissions, ownership and extended attributes are not saved.

• If you are trying to connect to your WAN address (or a hostname that resolves to it) from a LAN host it generally will not work unless your router supports NAT reflection or loopback. Have you tried from another machine out on the internet?

• Snapraid only some folders ?

gderf - - Plugins

The only way this might work via the plugin would be to use rules. Create one to include the only directory you wish to use with snapraid, and create another to exclude the entire disk. No idea if the order of the rules is important or if it would actually work at all.

• See this guide: OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more)

• Quote from botteur: “Good morning, Even after a new clean installation of OMV, still impossible to install Plex ........ A solution for me? ” Try running it in a docker.

• Deluge on OMV4

gderf - - Plugins

Quote from piripaquinho: “There is a easy way to do this migration? Its only use "omv-release-upgrade"in SSH (removing deluge plugin before)? ” That's all there is to it.

• Deluge on OMV4

gderf - - Plugins

Just like anything else, there is a learning curve to use docker. I didn't find it difficult. There is a tutorial here, but it doesn't explicitly cover Deluge. It was written after I started with dockers on my own, so I am not familiar with it. OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more)

• Deluge on OMV4

gderf - - Plugins

I run Deluge in a docker on OMV 4 without any problems. You could also install Deluge manually, but the docker is much cleaner. There are two chances that Deluge will wind up being an omv-extras plugin for OMV 4: zero and none.