Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

subzero79 - - Plugins

Quote from raulfg3: “Quote from subzero79: “Portainer needs only two binds mounts, one for accessing the Unix socket and another one for making the settings persistent( the admin password). A guide should be enough, we shouldn’t need a plugin for making run a container, maybe omvextras to enable docker apt repo. The original version of the plugin worked like that. Iframe plug-ins are so omv1 ” sorry, but i'm playing last weeks with portainer, and there are things that i can do with it (s useful …

• Quote from klou: “Is this standard behavior? Has anybody else seen this? ” This looks like misconfigured cron. Post a screenshot for cron settings in the job window

• You can also attempt to take the disk to another system to attempt to read it.

• Disc is already bad, it is common that a failing disk can be formatted but not mounted. This is too late but you should have backup's especially if is important data. You can attempt data recovery with photorec utility, but just a warning it will not output filenames, folders and dates. Everything will be sorted by filetype.

subzero79 - - Plugins

Portainer needs only two binds mounts, one for accessing the Unix socket and another one for making the settings persistent( the admin password). A guide should be enough, we shouldn’t need a plugin for making run a container, maybe omvextras to enable docker apt repo. The original version of the plugin worked like that. Iframe plug-ins are so omv1

subzero79 - - Plugins

Just been through the develop branch of portainer, it now has support to recreate containers and also updating the image on the fly and also to clone container and add changes. This last was a unique feature of the plugin, this means probably the end of it. People should start getting familiar with portainer as the plugin will be archived for the next release of omv5. For those requesting features for the plugin, portainer AFIK has the full docker stack available to manage, network, volumes, swa…

• Quote from tzinm: “In the guide I understand, that curl is a way to obtain the chat id. ” Is also used by the script. The chatid might be expired, i mentioned above how to run manually the script test it.

• What situation ? Keep using the bad hd disc ? What bad smart by the way? Bad sectors, something critical...

• which by the way was stated in the guide.

• The error is kinda of obvious. Need to install curl apt-get install curl

• If it has extension it won’t work.

• Doesn’t show if is executable or not. Did you put an extension to the file ? You can try running manually the file. export OMV_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT=test export OMV_NOTIFICATION_DATE=test export OMV_NOTIFICATION_MESSAGE_FILE=test ./scriptname

• 2fa has nothing to do. If emails go through then script should work. Check the script is executable

• Quote from TechnoDadLife: “Is the current docker based on portainer? If not, Portainer is actively updated, anyway to have that become part of OMV? ” Not at all. The plugin uses the extjs web framework(omv), as you can see it shows integrated in the panel , using native elements. There is no need to integrate portainer into omv. Just download the image and run.

• Yes I know. Welcome the pr’s here on github. I think until omv5 is in beta I won’t be adding features I don’t have time. You can always use portainer which has the full docker stack available in a webui.

• Openmediavault IRC channel

subzero79 - - Announcements

I’ve turn off the invite flag. The channel is in +r mode, which means only registered and identified users with freenode can enter the channel. No invite required.

• bridge uses the default network. Is not like the macvlan option. That is a feature to add.

• Openmediavault IRC channel

subzero79 - - Announcements

The IRC channel and the freenode network is under very heavy spam attack, even with a spam bot (kline capable) messages come every hour or so. To overcome this I've set up the channel as invite only. You can post here asking for invite to the channel and i'll add you as soon as i can. Thanks

• I added a spam bot, unfortunately the spam bot needs to get invited every month, because it leaves automatically. Will have to look into adding it again, because I haven’t been there lately.

• List of Environment Variables

subzero79 - - General

Someone came once with a grep command using regex to get all the variables. But I think is in the dev or mod section. I’ll try to take a look later.