Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• phpVirtualBox setup inquiry

elvincent - - Plugins

still having issues, here are some screenshots of my setup

• phpVirtualBox setup inquiry

elvincent - - Plugins

I'm sure its a simple solution but I have installed the phpVirtualBox plugin on my OMV server. I tried to create a windows 10 machine but when I start it I get a error "FATAL: no bootable medium found! System halted"

• here are my settings, any other images necessary?

• I was able to get the headphones install and it works a "simple" download client. I can search for an album but it cannot find my directory. any suggestions?

• "dpkg --configure -a" error (Plex)

elvincent - - Plugins

fails on the plugin install, it get error message ... Failed to execute XPath query '//services/plexmediaserver'. apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault-plexmediaserver Source Code (8 lines)

elvincent - - Plugins

same issues ... systemctl status plexmediaserver.service Source Code (14 lines)journalctl -xn Source Code (36 lines)

elvincent - - Plugins

here is the output from dpkg --configure -a ... I ultimately want to install Plex, which has been an issue that last few days ... Source Code (7 lines)

elvincent - - Plugins

here is the output from dpkg --configure -a ... I ultimately want to install Plex, which has been an issue that last few days ... Source Code (7 lines) systemctl status plexmediaserver.service Source Code (16 lines)journalctl -xn Source Code (12 lines) Any help? Thanks in advance

• Web GUI won't login

elvincent - - General

OMV login screens comes up but when I put in my user & password, the screen returns back to the login screen. I am able to reach the dashboard sparingly, usually after I manually power off the server. But I've tried multiple browsers, cleared browser cache. I can login with SSH and I've done the apt clean with the omv-firstaid ... du -dl -h Source Code (5 lines) df -h Source Code (15 lines) any help appreciated ... thanks

• update management errors

elvincent - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from Wolf2000: “Hi Apt-Clean on the Web-GUI (Extras.org) ” no change, same issues

Quote from gderf: “Edit /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-extras-org.list Change this: deb https://downloads.plex.tv/repo/deb/ public main To this: deb https://downloads.plex.tv/repo/deb/ ./public main Save the file and run apt-get update again. ” changed the file and still get the same update error (side note, not able to re-install plex either, but I think the update management is a bigger issue)

Quote from Wolf2000: “Hi dpkg --configure -a ” tried that, no output and still have problem

when I did the "ping google.com" it went on this never ending attempt ... but here is my "apt-get update" Shell-Script (138 lines)

I did this command ... Source Code (1 line) got this response ... Source Code (10 lines) attached is the error message I get when trying to do a update through update management forum.openmediavault.org/index…bd1abff7341e9450be91c613c

• zfs plugin disappeared

elvincent - - Plugins

My ZFS plugin had completely disappeared and that's the way my data is pooled. It does't appear in the plugins options either, any help?

• First I installed the Sonarr from the OMVExtras plugin and I was able to load my shows and add the download client (deluge), but not able to connect a indexer. Also I don't think it was updating the momo (or mono). Then I tried to install through the docker, with this I have no idea what I am doing wrong with the configuration, cause when I go to the ip:port I get an error message ""message": "NotFound"" ... Any help would be appreciated.

• Plex Media Server not running

elvincent - - Plugins

Quote from tinh_x7: “Have you try to uninstall the Plex plugin and re-install it? ” haven't tried that yet, I was trying to get help fixing the problem via the logs, instead of an reinstall ... but may be my option

elvincent - - Plugins

Quote from tinh_x7: “Sometimes, the Plex status displaying red in OMV, but if you access Plex web server, it's running fine. After that, the status is green again. ” i checked that, it's not running, apps don't see the server nor can i load the web page for the server

elvincent - - Plugins

Just did the recent OMV plugin update and getting the same reaction, currently not running and I have to re-boot system to get back running. And I don't want to do that yet, cause read that the logs erase and I need assistance on what to look for to fix this

elvincent - - Plugins

My Plex Media Server has been changing to "status" to not running (red dot). I've read in another thread to check the Log, before restarting cause it will clear it, but there are plenty to choose from with different names. Any help on which one, what to look for, and what to do would be much appreciated ... and as usual, thank in advance