Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• lost root password

Deleted.Grape - - General

Quote from macom: “Well, deleting all posts made understanding some threads quite impossible. For me, at least. On the other hand, if you just wanted to be excluded from the forum it would have been easy: just do not log in. So at least I can understand why Volker deleted all your posts. For me this seemed to be your request. But actually I think this thread should be closed now. ” Censorship usually makes life difficult for people. My request to delete posts? You're kidding! I never wrote anyth…

• lost root password

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I didn’t do it. That was Volker acting on your other post. ” Of course, of course! Active account, but all posts deleted. Seeing the truth was bothering someone! I never asked him to delete posts. And what did you ask for? You already know best. If you're already doing private vendetta then at least have the courage to admit it. Have fun, dear children, in the circle of mutual adoration. Pathetic. lol

• lost root password

@ryecoaaron If you block an account, block it, but to delete all 169 posts, even those that were helpful for users. Pathetic! Apparently the truth hurts and you have to erase the tracks so that other users do not discover the truth! Two more posts to be deleted! And the matter from your head. Pathetic! LOL....