Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• HP microserver Gen10

bbm - - My NAS Build

Hey news System_BIOS_v_ZA10A360_for_MicroServer_Gen10_UEFI.zip (3.2 MB) It's a Win bios correction. but it's a new version. Remember it willl reset BIOS setup it's UEFI @qwertz123 please update the version in your post Linux UEFI There is also an SPP

• HP microserver Gen10

bbm - - My NAS Build

Quote from izenizen: “Hello guys! Has any one tried to install windows7 on microserver gen10? I made installation USB with Rufus, and successfully booted. However, during the booting process, win7 installer requires some unnamed driver to continue installation. I downloaded AMD chip drivers from hpe site, and tried to insert drivers, but I couldn’t specify which drivers are correct. Please help.... Izenizen ” I'm sorry i think you have to test each one but W7 has it's own driver downloadable you…

• LDAP CONFIGURATION on 4.1.3

bbm - - CIFS/SMB

Hi man I have an LDAP (openLDAP) and I'm in the same situation I have just tested the old suggested link and..... no connection for me. Before I have tested openmediavault.org/?p=782 I have tested the connection to LDAP and it is - Browseable - Administrable I have tested with a lot of tool to be sure that all give the same result 1)LDAP ADMIN ldapadmin.org/ 2)Ldap admin softerra ldapadministrator.com/ 3)Apache directory studio directory.apache.org/studio 4)JXplorer jxplorer.org Now the connecti…

• I have built 2 machine one with microserver hp gen10 (no problem) one with sempron 2000+ and sata hdd 1 gb of ram and has a lot of issue. But if "it is a php bug i should have it on both side" Can i help with diff one config and another?

• HP microserver Gen10

bbm - - My NAS Build

Quote from hp_user: “Quote from bbm: “Ok the new version has to be installed under linux !! I suggest to install the 320 if you don't need the 340 specific features. (I don't know them) Fix - Read realtime HW thermal alert again. - Change thermal alert's temp low limit to default value 0x81(-127). Important: When updating the System BIOS from version A320 (or earlier) to version A330 (or later), the following system BIOS configuration settings will revert to their factory default values: - Syste…

• HP microserver Gen10

bbm - - My NAS Build

Ok the new version has to be installed under linux !! I suggest to install the 320 if you don't need the 340 specific features. (I don't know them) Fix - Read realtime HW thermal alert again. - Change thermal alert's temp low limit to default value 0x81(-127). Important: When updating the System BIOS from version A320 (or earlier) to version A330 (or later), the following system BIOS configuration settings will revert to their factory default values: - System time and date - Hard drive configura…

• HP microserver Gen10

bbm - - My NAS Build

Inside my USB I have this System_BIOS_v_ZA10A320_for_MicroServer_Gen10_UEFI -Instruction -releasenote -ZA10A320.rom -EFI --AfuEfix64.efi --flashbios.nsh --readme I'll look inside the 340 version.

• Docker turnkey images

bbm - - General

Quote from flmaxey: “Dockers, at this point in time, are a "Frontier",, the Wild, Wild, West. There are 100,000+ Dockers out there, so simply picking one and trying to configure it may not be the best approach. If there's nothing in the guide section for what you want to do (which appears to be a LAMP server?) you'll have come up with something on your own. Other than Dockers from linuxserver.io, that are nicely documented and supported, trying to configure Dockers from scratch can be problemati…

• Docker turnkey images

bbm - - General

Hi, I use the guide provided by @flvinny521 OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) What could be the right process to add a turnkey image. hub.docker.com/r/turnkeylinux/lamp-14.2/ no docs. So I read turnkeylinux.org/lampstack no news. Useful things come here where is explained to inizialize turnkeylinux.org/blog/announcing-docker-builds OPTION 1 via interactive login this is what i have always done under linux Source …

• Still persist OMV 4.1.0 I have 2 machine one is affected the other is not affected all begin when I activate SMART Can I help ? [c] { "pid": 30015, "running": false, "result": "", "error": { "code": 0, "message": "Failed to read file '\/tmp\/bgstatusVtZpUm' (size=0).", "trace": "OMV\\Exception: Failed to read file '\/tmp\/bgstatusVtZpUm' (size=0). in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/json\/file.inc:199\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/json\/file.inc(214): OMV\\Json\\File->ge…

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

bbm - - Plugins

Hi, My config is OMV 4 and docker (plex) Yesterday i poweredoff the machine for manteinence activity. At power on the machine lost my Docker downloads plex and plexpy. I lost also plex running image. Have I to check if it is runnig under the hood via command line (something gone wrong ) . Afte a reboot it's now OK......mmmmm strange.

• cron script problem

bbm - - General

Ok thanks for the info.

• cron script problem

bbm - - General

1) keep Daily and changed dir script->KO 2) add a new script every day at specific time leaving script in /root/scriptname.sh ->ok (I cross my figer) What are the difference between Daily (with no time chose possibility) and setting every day??

• HP microserver Gen10

bbm - - My NAS Build

I have added this to the activity for a nice initial setup mesg: ttyname failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device

• cron script problem

bbm - - General

Quote from cabrio_leo: “Quote from bbm: “I have an entry ./root/scriptname.sh (the script is in /root/scriptname.sh) ” First of all I would try a different directory for script storage. I am not sure If the daily cron job can access a root directory. The admin user may have root rights. Therefore you can start the job from the WebUI successfully.Another reason could be your extension '.sh'. Some scripts are only executed it they have no extension. For testing purpose you could change the executi…

• cron script problem

bbm - - General

My NAS is H24 active. I have created a SCRIPT at the end it should send emails, and write to log. I have added it in OMV> Scheduled Jobs > I have an entry ./root/scriptname.sh (the script is in /root/scriptname.sh) It is scheduled Daily If I run it with start button It work I get Email and the entry in syslog and it is executed. But it never start daily.

• chage

bbm - - General

Ok Perfect thanks I'll try and post my solution. Shell-Script (101 lines)

• chage

bbm - - General

In my OMV I have n shares (share1;share2; share3 )take for example share1 it is r/w with user1;user2 and r for user3 and forbidden for user4 I need to change user password monthly for all user that is related to a network share My idea is to 1) chage manually on all user that has a share 2) create a script that mail them that they have only 5 days to change password 3) lock account past 10 days without change the password Is this a good idea or it can be accomplished in a better ways If this is …

• Network unconfigured

bbm - - Network

Ok news. I have rebuild /etc/network/interfaces file it now works Web interface is out of sync

• HP microserver Gen10

bbm - - My NAS Build

Quote from bbm: “Quote from qwertz123: “FYI, HPE released a new UEFI version, I've updated the post accordingly. The only fixes mentioned are something with the TPM module, which I do not even have. Otherwise they seem to have integrated the broadcom UEFI RAID gui (module). The upside of this is you do not need to run it from disk/usb anymore, the downside is no linux user ever needed the thing anyways. Otherwise nothing to report from my side - server runs fine (with disabled temperature monito…