Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• cloning

letomtom - - General

Hi Nefertiti, i tried your method using Gparted. Seems it works. But then i go back in windows to make the cloning using Win32DiskImager, as said geaves. But the Win32DiskImager does not see any files in the Drive; because it is not Windows compatible i think. How to clone on windows or Gparted fro eg ? Tk's

• cloning

letomtom - - General

Tk's guys i'll try.

• cloning

letomtom - - General

The problem is that is want to copy the 64 Gb sd Card into the 16 Gb Card. So it is not posssible. So is it possible to instal the last version of OMV in the 16 Gb card using the setting of the 64 Gb card ? Tk's.

• cloning

letomtom - - General

Tk's for your help. I'll try your solution.

• cloning

letomtom - - General

Hello. I use OMV. I want to use an other SD Card for OMV. Where is the file that save all settings (passwords, accounts ...) please ? How to copy it onto the new SD Card ? I use Windows 7, so i can't read write directy the SD Card. It is a Linux system on SD Crad due to OMV files. Tk's

• Hello all, I use OMV 3.x on a Rock64. I've got 1 USB 3 port and use a USB 3 Hub. Because USB 3 is more efficient for HD, i put two USB 3 hard drives on the hub. All is fine, accept for copying movies between drives, after random minutes, drives 'disappears' from the openmediavault web interface and MCommander. i 've to reboot the OMV, and then the drives appears. I think it is a wire, power or hub problem. I bought new power and wire to be received end of january. When i put one drive on the USB…

• Moved large folder between DISK

letomtom - - General

Please disregards my query. I found the problem. Tk's.

letomtom - - General

Tk's dude i try and MC works. Fine. But in SRV i've got unclear names : 68cf.jpg Not the names i put in openmediavault. If i clic on for eg the second or the third line disk-0-part1 or part 5... : rdkc.jpg I see the 3 disks, not only one. Same choice for both !! I don't know how to know which disk it is.. I tried things but not working. This system is so weird that i need help. Tk's.

letomtom - - General

Hi I did :'apt-get install mc' in putty, and instal the commander. i do 'mc' and it start. Can't find srv : . piwk.jpg

letomtom - - General

Hello,; Please coud you help me? I have got 3 disks; and sometime want to move large folder between them. I use SMB with à PC on windows 7 to see files, movies and sounds. Works well. When i want to move such large file, it goes through the LAN. So slow and my PC needs to be ON and not OFF. I would like to move it inside the DEBIAN, between disks. Without using LAN network. How to ? I use PuTTy. I do not know how to do the movement between disk. I tried tutorial but it does not work seems not ac…

• I stop in OMV, save and restart SSH on OMV and it works well. Tk's for your help dude. !!

• Hello; I use PuTTy to connect to the OMV ROCK 64. I just want to connect simply with login and password. I try to add a SSH public key, but no success. So i delete PuTTY, clean config and reinstall. I try to connect simply with login and password. But when i put the login, this message appears. 'PuTTY Disconnected : no supported authentification methods available (server sent : publickey)' Putty stop at : Source Code (1 line) Do you know if i could connect log/pass again or it is a server issue,…

• now he says : Using username "root/.ssh". Authenticating with public key "rsa-key-20171109" Server refused public-key signature despite accepting key! root/.ssh@192.168.0.4's password: do you know why ?

• Tk's very much dude, it works ++1 ! Tks

• Not possible to write on the disk

letomtom - - General

Hi Tk's it works. Have a good We

• Hello, I try to use Puttygen for Putty to access more easily to the Linux command. I try to create the key in the .ssh folder. I can't create the folder, and not have acces : root@rock64:~# mkdir .ssh mkdir: [b]cannot create directory '.ssh[/b]': File exists root@rock64:~# cd /.ssh -bash: [b]cd: /.ssh: No such file or directory[/b] root@rock64:~# What is the problem ? I'm root user so shoudl be able to create anything ? Of course when i try to connect with the key : Using username "root". Server…

• Some folders are not accessibles

letomtom - - General

Tk's macom I was writing before seeing your solution. You're too fast !!

letomtom - - General

I succeed. I force Recursive on the selected folder : 8ynw.jpg And now i can save in all selected folders. II hope it may help some newbies like me

letomtom - - General

Hello; I've got 3 or 4 folders that are not accessible from windows. ow8f.jpg Those folders are into an other folder freely accessible. I don't know why those 2 or 3 folders are not accessible because i choose : 0rmf.jpg How to change acces to have the full acces again for those ? Tk's All !!