Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “That works until a newer version than 18.09 is released and that will happen soon. I'm looking at a fix for the plugin. Until then, I recommend using my method above. ” Ooh. Maybe thats what im experiencing right now. I'm trying to run mariadb docker, but keep getting 'exit code 2'

• Quote from Onkel_Dithmeyer: “I got the same issue and solved it by installing docker-ce via terminal (apt-get install docker-ce) and after that installing the plugin. ” Thanks, that did it for me. Enable docker-ce repo in omv-extras and then run 'apt-get install docker-ce' from terminal. Then docker-gui plugin installs without a problem.

• Cant access smb share on omv4?

Best74 - - General

Thank you for ur reply's. I've manually reset the ACL in gui to root+groups read/write, and others read. I think i figured it out though. It has something to do with Samba NTLM authentication. The new samba has the following defaults: NTLMv1 authentication disabled by default----------------------------------------- In order to improve security we have changedthe default value for the "ntlm auth" option from"yes" to "no". This may have impact on very oldclients which doesn't support NTLMv2 yet. …

• Cant access smb share on omv4?

Best74 - - General

Hi, i just did a reinstall from OMV3 to OMV4, and now i cant access my smb shares from windows. I just keep getting password prompts. This was a clean install, so i've just recreated the shares thorugh GUI. Now i cant figure out if this is an issue with smb or the fact that my shares are on a disk formatted on the old OMV 3 install... Or maybe ACL has gone wild.. Any suggestions would be very welcome. I'm on the newest Windows version, but hadn't had any issues on omv3.

• Quote from raulfg3: “same problem here, I need to delete old certificate and generate a new one, see: openmediavault-letsencrypt ” Have you any idea how to do that, when you have no access to the WebGUI?

• Letsencrypt seems to do the job correctly, and the certificate works in my emby install.. Here's the log: # cat /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log 2017-11-20 23:40:20,080:DEBUG:certbot.main:Root logging level set at 30 2017-11-20 23:40:20,081:INFO:certbot.main:Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log 2017-11-20 23:40:20,083:DEBUG:certbot.main:certbot version: 0.10.2 2017-11-20 23:40:20,083:DEBUG:certbot.main:Arguments: ['-q'] 2017-11-20 23:40:20,085:DEBUG:certbot.main:Discovere…

• Hi, after running omv-letsencrypt scheduled job, i got an error about nginx export failed... After reboot no WebUI. nginx -t gives me the following: # nginx -t nginx: [emerg] SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file("/etc/ssl/private/openmediavault-90d5f68a-d908-4159-8f4e-991518fcd5ed.key") failed (SSL: error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed Any help would be appreciated..

• Hi, i have an issue with transmission files after download. I'm missing the execute bit. I know this i by design, but on an earlier install with omv and tranmission, i sorted this out. Problem is, -i dont really know how. I tried a lot of things, and suddenly it worked. Now i had to reinstall omv, and i can't figure out what to do, to get downloaded files to be executable. I have tried to set umask to 0 and 2, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.