Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• How to schedule backup plugin

backedbymath - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from backedbymath: “How do you add a "schedule job" for the backup plugin to run? ” With the latest version of the plugin, you just click the Scheduled Backup button and most like change the time of execution to daily. ” I cant see any schedule backup option...

• SSH key configuration not working

backedbymath - - SSH

I don't know what I am doing wrong, I use SSH all the time but I cannot login via ssh keys! Just generated new keys, new user, and I get pub key denied!! Not sure how to troubleshoot it password login is fine User is in SSH group and ssh is enabled as a service and running, Im baffled

• How to schedule backup plugin

backedbymath - - Plugins

How do you add a "schedule job" for the backup plugin to run?

• Duplicati and b2 Cloud storage

backedbymath - - Plugins

Has anyone successfully set this up? It keeps telling me my credentials are not authorised (but they are)

• Cant login with SSH

backedbymath - - SSH

User is in the ssh group and I have pub key auth enabled So I can use my normal rsa private key - converted to the other format correct? I dont need to generate a new format ssh key? It should use id_rsa in .ssh (on mac?)

• Cant login with SSH

backedbymath - - SSH

I have added a new user with the ssh key I use but it wont let me login I had to convert the key to the right format to add the user in OMV, do I also need to add this version of the SSH key on my local machine? For some reason it wont accept my key...

• I did it three times and it worked but try enabling the docked repo first, then install all updates and then install docker gui plugin

• Getting this error installing some plugins Failed to execute XPath query '//services/shellinabox'. Using a Odroid HC2 Any idea why?