Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 597.

• Install bitwarden

Blabla - - Docker

I will use docker. But bitwarden is made by 5/6 containers, and I don't know how to set them up. Can I use the official script? If yes, I'll be able to manage them from docker plugin? If not: how should I set them so that they works?

• Install bitwarden

Blabla - - Docker

That is not bitwarden, but a fork. They rewrote it in Rust: github.com/dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust This project is not associated with the Bitwarden project nor 8bit Solutions LLC. I was looking to install the official server since I trust it more.

• Install bitwarden

Blabla - - Docker

Hi everyone, I wanted to install bitwarden on my NAS. I looked for the official guide: help.bitwarden.com/article/install-on-premise/ My question is: does it works with docker gui? I'll be able to use see the images and manage the container if I'll use the script?

• New Nas and Mediaserver

Blabla - - My NAS Build

hardware transcode is usually worse. I think that a Ryzen 2200G should totally be enough. Maybe you should ask on plex/emby forum what they suggest since I think you'll use one of them right? Also 16GB are totally overkill if you need to do 1/2 transcode at time. I have 8GB and even during transcoding I never used much of it.

• Orange pi 3 or Nanopi M4?

Blabla - - Motherboards

I would consider some intel Nuc sine you want gigabit ethernet and usb 3

• bitwarden question

Blabla - - General

Someone got how to install it using the docker plug-in? It seems to be kinda complcated since it should need to run 5 images+change the default port since it use the port 80

• Great work! You saved my eyes with the Dracula's theme! I hope it will be added to omv-extras-org (or even in OMV directly) soon I don't know how many people follow this forum and saw it.

• as an happy user, I think that once you've finished this work it should be integrated in OMV. I love both christmas and Dracula's skins and I think that with them the interface looks a lot better!

• bitwarden question

Blabla - - General

from the bitwarden page: help.bitwarden.com/article/install-on-premise/ It seems that you need to install 6 images. Also you need to change the port, since bitwarden use the 80, that is already used by OMV.

• bitwarden question

Blabla - - General

For what I know it's still a fork. It's even wrote on the homepage of github: This project is not associated with the Bitwarden project nor 8bit Solutions LLC. (github.com/dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs) .

• Boinc on your home server?

Blabla - - Off-Topic

Hi everyone! I was wandering if I'm the only one that is thinking to install boinc on my home server since al 99% of the time is in idle. I already have it on my computer desktop, and I think that it would be cool to have it on the other computer too. Of course I won't give it too much CPU (20%/30%, not more), but it still something! for who doesn't know Boinc: here's a link to the project I like: worldcommunitygrid.org/

• bitwarden question

Blabla - - General

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “youtu.be/_vfNL8872t8 Today, we install Bitwarden, a password manager, on our Openmediavault server. After making this video, I did see that you can create a free account on the Bitwarden website to use the mobile apps. ” Thanks again for your video! As always I love them! Just a question: why you suggest to install the rust fork instead of the original bitwarden? Is the installation and configuration of the original bitwarden the same? If not, can you make a video with…

• 15GB should be enough for a lot of containers I just wanted to have everything in one place thanks for the help!

• Choose download location of docker images?

Blabla - - Docker

Totally missed it! Sorry I have a partition dedicated to docker. If I change the download folder, and I put the config folder in the partition too, docker shouldn't have any files outside the partition right?

• Choose download location of docker images?

Blabla - - Docker

Hi everyone. There is some way to choose where I want to download docker's container? If it's possible, I need to change something when I run a container?

• Hi everyone, I wanted to have my application running in docker on a dedicated partition where I have a folder "Docker" with two subfolders: "Container" and "configuration". How should I set up the container to tell them that I want them to use the folder /docker/container? The Default value in "path" is /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin , so how should I edit it so that I can have them running in /docker/container?

• I never thought that there was people willingly using IE. I get Edge, is a good browser, but IE is just terrible.

• Great work! That skin is really great! I'll test as soon as I get home!

• Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Markess: “warranty ” Well, I already elaborated on why warranty is one of the most important criteria for me. To summarize the WD situation: - Nobody knows which head parking settings he gets when buying a WD disk prior to purchase. Can be 8 seconds, can be 300, might be changeable, might not. If set to low the disk might die relatively fast. - WD Blue: 2 years warranty - WD Green: 3 years warranty - WD Red: 3 years warranty - WD Red Pro: 5 years warranty Seriousl…

• watchtower question

Blabla - - General

Sorry Guys! I didn't had much time. Yesterday I tried to resize the OMV partition to create an "application" partition but gparted seems to be unable to do it without breaking something Since I already had some errors (caused by some experiment not went too well...) I was thinking about formatting OMV. I already make a backup of the config folder of every container I had, so it should be quick. I'll probably do it tonight