Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Can't access to OMV with my IP Adress

jojos38 - - General

Quote from macom: “Did you verify the MD5 code of the image after download? You can ignore the messages during the first boot. Many services are updated during this process. When you enter the IP in your browser, do you see the login page of OMV? If not, double check the IP adress assigned to your RPi in your router. AFAIK the IP shown on the screen connected to the server (RPi in your case) is not correct. Not sure if this is the case for RPi. ” No I don't know how to do, but I finally manager …

jojos38 - - General

Quote from macom: “Some thoughts: What is the size of your SD card? Have you tested your SD card with H2testw? Did you write the image with etcher without unpacking it? Did the Pi have internet connection (using ethernet) during the first boot? Did you wait long enough? Are you sure about the IP adress? ” I did steps like this : Download the OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img.xz file (it contain the img file) Download and install Etcher Open Etcher select the OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img.xz an…

jojos38 - - General

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Dark_Calintz: “i unzip its ” Obviously you preferred to not read the readme.txt at Sourceforge telling you to skip unzipping and more importantly the REMAIN PATIENT PLEASE part: Source Code (5 lines)” I have tried but it doesn't work for me, the pi reboot after around 2 minutes then start again and I can't access the web interface (I type 192.168.1.33 and it tell me connection refused) How do you get access to the console ??

• Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from jojos38: “I have same error and same problems with bluetooth etc... ” Which 'problems with bluetooth'?! OMV doesn't make use of BT, there's a service enabled by accident that throws a warning and people start to panic? The 'problem with bluetooth' might be gone once you execute Source Code (1 line)” Ok but the main problem is that is tell me Failed to start A High peformance web server and a reverse proxy server. See 'systemctl status nginx.service' for details. I…

• I have exactly the same problem... I tried absolutly everything, I have same error and same problems with bluetooth etc... Please help me It could be the SD card ? I use a Kingston 16gb