Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Nextcloud with Letsencrypt

macom - - General

Maybe you used the wrong file name? Try to use the TAB key to autocomplete the file name.

• Quote from gderf: “I don't know why you are not getting update notifications. Mine is also broken and I have not seen any update notifications in years. ” Same here. I get notifications of scheduled jobs (when enabled), but nothing else.

• Might be an option to use wipefs. With wipefs -n you can see which signatures are on the drive. Then you can delete the signature which is causing the issue. Search the forum for wipefs -n /dev/sd

• Quote from brijenjas: “So i will transfer the data off and do a secure wipe thanks ” Already done? There might be an easier way.

• new SoC for NAS OMV 4.x

macom - - Motherboards

Quote from EnergizerN: “but i thought, these 1-2 year old thread have changed in the last months ” Right, last posts are from Feb 2019

• Erstes NAS/Media

macom - - My NAS Build

Quote from meynti: “System auf OMV basierend welches Backups macht (RAID) ” Viele hier werden sagen: RAID ist kein Backup. Ich hatte ein RAID1, habe es aber aufgelöst. Ich habe jetzt eine Datenplatte, die regelmäßig auf die zweite Platte gesichert wird. Dazu benutze ich das rsnapshot plugin. Damit erhalte ich Snapshots, bin also in der Lage, frühere Stände von Dateien wieder herzustellen.

• new SoC for NAS OMV 4.x

macom - - Motherboards

There is a loooooong thread, that might be interesting: Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose? here is another one OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon)

• Have you used other filesystems on these drives before? Like ZFS?

• Problem with "new" install

macom - - General

Which hardware are you using?

• OMV legt die Größe von swap nicht fest. Das macht Debian. Bei 12GB RAM brauchst du mit OMV aber vermutlich kein swap. Wenn mit gparted das Löschen geht, aber nicht das Vergrößern: grenzt der freie Bereich an den zu vergrößernden Bereich an? Falls nein, muß du die andere Partition verschieben oder auch löschen.

• Hast du versucht mit gparted die swap Partition zu löschen und dann die andere Partition zu vergrößern?

• Erstmal swap aus /etc/fstab mit # auskommentieren. Dann gparted live booten und die Partitionen entsprechend ändern. Was genau funktioniert denn mit Gparted nicht?

• Duplicati password ?

macom - - Plugins

Did you already have an installation of Duplicati before? May be the configuration was still there even after you removed Duplicati. In that case try your old password.

• Duplicati password ?

macom - - Plugins

Strange. I just tried in a VM and when I open the first time the GUI I get this: forum.openmediavault.org/index…f303597dd571a7cfaaf7fc9b8 This is also what you should get according to the documentation

• update finished with errors

macom - - General

You can ignore the weakref.py error. There are many posts about it. To get rid of the error: wget -O /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py https://raw.githubusercontent.com/python/cpython/9cd7e17640a49635d1c1f8c2989578a8fc2c1de6/Lib/weakref.py

• Plex Media Server ERROR

macom - - Plugins

Did you do what is suggested? Quote from Maxi: “See "systemctl status plexmediaserver.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. ” However, it is suggested to use plex in docker. It is really easy to set up.

• Install bitwarden

macom - - Docker

Just installed it on a VM. Unfortunately it did not complete as the drive is too small. System requirements says 10GB of disk space. It is installing in Docker. You end up with a number of container that are visible in docker-gui-plugin, Before installation you must make sure to install the correct version of docker-compose. The one in the Debian repo seems too old. The installation of docker-compose is also linked on the bitwarden page. docs.docker.com/compose/install/

• Can't seem to get rsync to work...

macom - - RSync

This might be interesting, but it requires to have OMV on both machines. Rsync two OMV machines

• Install bitwarden

macom - - Docker

Quote from Blabla: “But bitwarden is made by 5/6 containers, and I don't know how to set them up. ” Installation from here sounds quite straight forwared. I would just make a clone of my OS drive and try. If it does not work or you mess something up, just restore from your clone.

• How do you turn OFF auto HDD spin-down?

macom - - General

Try to login as root and skip sudo.