Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 169.

• i have watchtower also, but i maybe the problem is watchtover himself. Because as i do not have it install everything goes well - but it wars just for 2 days

• i have try it but the error is still the same

• i wars not shure... the account with the Guid and Puid has alreaddy full rigts. I have set this again, but the error is still there Maybe it is something inside the conainer?

• Hmm what config you mean from Docker himself or from sab? The Docker usere has full rights (read, write, exe) for all folder were Docker has acess.

• OMV DOCKER EMBY problem with VAAPI

indigo - - Docker

With emby server 3.5 should it work but on emby 4.x. is it an premium feature.

• OMV Web login fails

indigo - - General

Oh yes, thaks for that. I have corrected but i some werid messeage: please wait, syncing </srv/dev-disk-by-label-cc/kona/> to <niko@192.168.178.35:kona> ... Host key verification failed. rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender] rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at io.c(235) [sender=3.1.2] The synchronisation has completed successfully. Well for me it is not succesfully... Niko is the user and he has full acess to the folder, so what goes here wrong?

• it seems so, but in my case is everything inside Docker. So how can that be?

• OMV Web login fails

indigo - - General

It has something to to with am Rsync job. I have one job that has to push all the stuff inside one folder to diskstation. How ewer the folder is again there, with the same problem again. So i have delete it again to log in to the webinterface. forum.openmediavault.org/index…f303597dd571a7cfaaf7fc9b8 Here is an screanshot from the Rsync job.

• Thanks sounds good. Somebody an Idea what goes wrong?

• My sabnzbd cannot create backup file for /config/sabnzbd.ini.bak in docker. I have also created the docker new but the problem is still there. What goes wrong?

• OMV Web login fails

indigo - - General

How ever thanks for help. Any idea what is happend there and why is this folder created?

• OMV Web login fails

indigo - - General

Thanks that works. I have docker outsorced to another ssd in the pluginsettings, is that enough? How i can automatically clean up my docker?

• OMV Web login fails

indigo - - General

can i'm delet it over ssh? It seems to be an folder, stull like this i have syced over rsync but i have no idea why it is on this place.

• OMV Web login fails

indigo - - General

Ok it is an 500 ssd with ca 4 Gb for / . On the first it wars Docker that it fill up my / so that i'm set it up to another SSD. Source Code (5 lines)the /192.168.178.35 is an remote mount. Iḿ not understanding why it is blow up my root Any ideas what is wrong?

• OMV Web login fails

indigo - - General

Hello, the log in to the webinterface is failing. On the first time that happens wars the / spammed by Docker, so i'm deleted all containers and set it to another SSD (not / ). that seems to be fine and im going to recreate all my docker containers. this hapens yersterday, today is the same problem but on / is enougy space: Source Code (20 lines)Is ist docker again? By the way has somebody an comand to clean up the Docker automatically?

• SabNZBD Port problem

indigo - - Plugins

Well i change the port from 8080 to 9090 in the interface from Sab and also over the /var/opt/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini but afther an reboot from sab is again port 8080 active. So wehre i can chnege the port ?

• SabNZBD Port problem

indigo - - Plugins

Hi, i have SabNZBD installed als plugin and it wolks well. But i have also install Openhab and booth of them will use the port 8080. Sab has in his gui an option to change the ports - in my case to 9090 but this does not work. I have also make an restart (From Sab also the whole Server) but it does not work. Where i can change the ports?

• is OMV as Mediaplayer possible

indigo - - General

Hallo zusammen, ist es Sinvoll lösbar den OMV Server gleichzeitig als Medienplayer zu verwenden? Also Server soll lokal über den HDMI Port einen Projektor ansteuern. Der Server hat einen i5 also solle da genug Rechenleitstung vorhanden sein. How can i use OMV as an Mediaplayer this shoud play some Videos local over HDMI to an Beamer? In the Server are an i5 inside so the is eough power.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

indigo - - Plugins

don't know if this make an difference, but i have an pci dvbs from dd - cine s2. I can see it under /dev/dvb/. So on OMV side is nothing changed from me. One installation before i had TVH nativley on OMV and it works well with my card. Did i'm understand correct? i have to set the docker user in the dialout group?

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

indigo - - Plugins

One more question about docker and DVB, to mount my dvb card i have to insert the path of my card: --device=/dev/dvb/ Is the device by default mounted by root? I have entrr this path and start tvh in privilehed mode but i can't see my dvb card