Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Multi-system case

askthecableguy - - My NAS Build

I love love this NAS build setup. I want to do something just like this with a different use case for each SBC board. The only thing I wanted to add to my build was a hardware firewall on an SBC (banana Pi).

• With respect to the above. I would say compared to other SBCs with the same RK3399 chip or other ARM boards that we're talked about in the post. Jen-Luc does a pretty good overview on his site, and I posted the link above in my first post. Some board's do have random write speeds of 47MB/s.

• Yubikey support

askthecableguy - - General

Two factor authentication would be great. I wish I knew how to code I'd do it myself. I really enjoy using a physical key. It's not bullet proof but way better than sending a code via text message or email. As for encryption I think that can be done with separate software. There's a nice selection of encryption software out there already. How would someone get started in having 2 factor authentication using the Yubikey code built for OMV?

• This is a really good thread. I have to say that I've been seriously considering getting the NanoPi M4 with the SATA HAT and Jean-Luc over at CNXSOFT - emended systems was getting some different read and write speeds. What do you guys think?CNXSOFT - Emended Systems I do have a question for anyone that has built the SATA HAT with the M4. What did you end up using for to power the board and 4 drives? I'm deciding on what to use for an enclosure and power needs. I'm also wondering if this HAT will…

• Yubikey support

I'm sorry. It looks like I didn't post this properly. I'll go ahead a re-post. Thanks

• Yubikey support

Not to be a pest by any means. I'm still now 100% sure what that means. I understand that there's no support, but I'm not sure what you mean by private mail. Would you be willing to expand a little bit? Thanks for your help.

• Yubikey support

Thanks votdev. Does that mean that it's impossible or just no current support? It sounds like "Come with a question leave with a project". I"m very new so I'm not quite sure what you mean by "PM" I think automatically of power management.

• Yubikey support

I've been using Yubikey for a few months now, and I thought. Wouldn't it be awesome if Yubikey support was available for OMV.? You can add in another layer of security of something that you have along with a human touch for access to sensitive materials or settings. Would this be possible? Yubico Website YubiKey-5-NFC.png

• 2FA for OMV WebUI?

I have Yubikey. Is there a way to use Yubikey to login to OMV?