Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Docker Issue

geaves - - Docker

Enabling ntp will keep the system up to date with having to manually change it.

• Docker Issue

geaves - - Docker

Quote from Ludakris: “server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none ” Searching the forum for the above check your system time and enable ntp.

• Docker Issue

geaves - - Docker

Quote from Ludakris: “Does this help clarify my problems? ” My apologies should have said to install dnsutils, the above output confirms using DHCP you have internet access using your routers DNS proxy. Staying with DHCP what's the output of apt-get update from the cli

• Docker Issue

geaves - - Docker

ssh into OMV and run dig google.com

• Quote from xsasx: “It’s a 120GB SSD for Boot how can I clean the sdf1 ” Follow that thread there a number of commands you can try from the cli, but the fact that the boot drive is full is preventing you from getting to the GUI. As it's docker overlay related that's a good place to start but it may not be the solution as was the case with the thread.

• Something is filling up the boot drive have a look here is this an independent drive, USB or a partition on one of the larger drives, as this /dev/sde1 3,6T 3,6T 43G 99% /srv/dev-disk-by-label-4TBp2 would suggest that the drive has 2 partitions.

• No Network card found after Installation

geaves - - General

Try the hostname rather than the ip address, so http://<hostname>

• google driver

geaves - - Plugins

You will only get a response in English or German, I am guessing you are trying to sync to google drive.

• Quote from m4tt0: “And I feel uneasy trusting Snapraid / UnionFS, when I ran into these really, really weird problems within the very first days of trying ” So did I but I had to replace 2 drives primarily due to age, but it would have mean't getting 2 drives of identical size to replace in the Raid, so by getting 2 larger drives anyway and moving to UnionFS and Snapraid allowed me use all my current drives, 4 in total. You need @crashtest to explain the benefits over Raid, the Docker configs ar…

• Server Crashing - Need help debugging

geaves - - General

As you said that could be anything of the above and google searches are not definitive, nothing new there, but it could be related to load. But one thing does stand out in that screen shot (albeit hard to read) Plex Script, whatever that is, it could suggest that this cannot run due to load on the system. First try, is to disable/stop Plex and reboot -> does the error/problem stop, if it does then there is something wrong with the Plex install; are you running the plugin? is it installed via the…

• Quote from m4tt0: “I think I'll go the old-school way, get rid of Snapraid / UnionFS and revert to good old SW-Raid5 ” well I've just moved from the old school way to UnionFS + Snapraid, the standalone drive for just docker configs was just easier + I had a spare drive anyway.

• Quote from m4tt0: “So, Emby runs now, ” Well at least you have it running, if you look at the first link but go to the start of the thread, the OP actually resolves this himself in the last post (which is the link) he found that mmap will not work with the option direct_io, but removing it causes double caching hence he replaced this with dropcacheonclose=true. You need to read tips and tricks on github for it too make sense.

• Quote from m4tt0: “with UnionFS ” That's the problem, two choices, what I did was to add a small laptop drive for docker configs so it's independent of the UnionFS, or this with further information here Removing direct_io and using the two links there is a way to resolve it, me I preferred the easier option

• Quote from m4tt0: “but the container ends up in an endless restart loop. ” What hardware are you running this on? as the above could be an incorrect image, if that is not the problem are you using MergerFS plugin?

• UnionFS + SnapRAID Issues

geaves - - General

Quote from parker789: “well i used lftp because all my media is on a remote server right now that i'm migrating locally, ” Ah! now I understand. Quote from parker789: “i dont understand what the point of /sharedfolders/ is ” It's a bind mount makes it easier for users to navigate, however this doesn't function when using MergerFS your mount point is the fuse.mount point. In your first post the thread you referenced read from post 46 to 51 page 3, the one I referenced was regarding an Emby config…

• Unable to add a Docker Network

geaves - - Docker

If your gateway is 192.168.1.1 i.e your router then your subnet would be 192.168.1.0/24 for the macvlan

• UnionFS + SnapRAID Issues

geaves - - General

Quote from parker789: “My initial thought was that these folders were linked to the actual raw drive location ” It's the other way around, so /sharedfolders/<foldername> is the relative path; /srv/dev-disk-by-label is the absolute path. When configuring volume and bind mounts in Docker and you're using UnionFS the absolute path is the option to use. Quote from parker789: “After this I did some testing and pulled some files into /sharedfolders/Media using lftp, ” why, I'm assuming you have set up…

• Can't setup Transmission with OpenVPN

geaves - - Docker

Quote from Wallaby: “I used the wrong image. ” You're not the first and I'm sure you won't be the last, well done

• Docker Data path resets upon reboot

geaves - - Docker

This may or may not help also their is a lot of information on github one of the default options is direct_io if you read through github that option is now deprecated. Personally I don't have any problems but that is because anything Docker related is on a standalone drive, but there should be a logical solution.

• Watchtower and panic

geaves - - Docker

Quote from Nefertiti: “I added --cleanup in the command box does not do anything! ” I have seen that on here, but when I first started using Watchtower if I made a change to the container the usual warning message came up regarding modifying the container. After making changes the container would either not start or if it did start it would go into a restart loop, so if do anything to Watchtower now I stop the container and delete it then re create it. forum.openmediavault.org/index…04815df1d8e7…