Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• SFTP Configuration

Mr.Tullgren - - FTP

Hi, I also hade problems to connect to sftp. I just solved it! I don't know if you have the same problem but i changed rights for the root and sftp folder. chmod 0755 / chmod 0755 /sftp chmod 0755 /sftp/"your username" I hope it helps you. Best regards!

• Hi, I searched for cockpit after I wrote back to you and I will search for more information about KVM. Thanks for you pointing me in right direction.

• Hi, Thanks for the replay but I don’t understand why I should install cockpit? To clarify is Virtualbox plugin that don’t start. Best regards, Mikael

• Hi, I have problems starting virtualbox plugin after I just installed it. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I would be grateful for help! Here you see the error message from OMV: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-mkconf virtualbox 2>&1' with exit code '1': VBoxManage: error: Failed to initialize COM! (hrc=NS_ERROR_FAILURE) Fel #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/…