Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I had a much longer response typed out.. but then I read the rest of your post and saw you're using Snapraid and unionFS. Docker and unionFS do not get along. Reboot your server See if when you reboot, it's showing your Nextcloud is a brand new installation again (ie, you need to configure the database, etc.). I suspect you might be experiencing the "racing" issue many have discussed here when using the unionfs.

• The Piwigo Challenge

KM0201 - - Docker

Yeah, I didn't particularly care for the renaming of the files either.

• New Raspberry Pi

KM0201 - - General

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “Yep, I just saw it. Sorry for the duplicate post. ” Damn reposting heathens.. I was looking at the specs of the Pi4 earlier... it's pretty tempting. I'm not really sure what I'd do with it, but that's never stopped me from spending money on electronics before. Is there anywhere that has it in stock? Everywhere I looked it about 3hrs ago, and it was sold out.

• The Piwigo Challenge

KM0201 - - Docker

Nextcloud has a Raw image plugin... I don't have any raw images to test it, but I just looked and there's one available.

• The Piwigo Challenge

KM0201 - - Docker

I honestly don't know... I've not been through a ton of settings on it to be honest. I'd wanted to test it more thoroughly last night but I got to messing with Owncloud as a friend preferred it to Nextcloud. Edit: I took a brief look and don't see a plugin for Raw images... Google turns this up (it doesn't look like raw images are supported as of March last year) piwigo.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28603

• The Piwigo Challenge

KM0201 - - Docker

Quote from Agricola: “Quote from TechnoDadLife: “We install Piwigo Photo Management software on our Openmediavaultserver. ” @TechnoDadLife I got Piwigo up and running, and was able to upload and view photos, but I am wondering why a Photos folder is created in the Media folder. There doesn't appear to be any files stored there. They are batch stored in a folder deep within AppData/Piwigo, not sorted in folders. Am I doing something wrong, or is this the way Piwigo is intended to store photo imag…

• Quote from topi: “... so I found the reason for the error just now: The html and the my-data directories did not belong to user www-data but to root. So I did "chown -R www-data:www-data html" and "chown -R www-data:www-data my-data" and restared the MariaDB and the Filerun docker and everything works now as intended. ” That's why you don't create directories as root.

• Maybe I'm not understanding, but to me common sense says if a 150w Pico, plugs into a 90w power brick, the brick can't supply more than 90w, so you're effectively limiting the 150w to 90w. I personally would go dual channel, but I'm not sure if there's a big performance difference between the two. You don't really say much regarding budget, but I would look at these two... COOLER MASTER Elite 110 RC-110-KKN2 (you'd have to go the flash drive route for the OS in this one, or get real creative mou…

• If you have lost all your data once, you should know that no Raid (be it Raid 1/5/10/Snap/whatever) is a backup. You need to get a real backup solution if your data is that important to you. Given the cost, I would probably go 8gb vs 4gb. Do you "need" it? Probably not, but the cost difference on ddr3 is probably negligible at best given the performance increase. Is a 90w power supply gonna power all that? Seems like it would be cutting it very close. Seems silly to buy a 150w power supply w/ a …

• Quote from Blabla: “Quote from Mr.Onion: “Sounds promising! Any thoughts on how much ram is worth it for omv? ” I would go for 4 GB since the difference is really small. Quote from tkaiser: “you'll only get a beta OMV5 experience on the RPi 4 now ” Does OMV5 support ext4/ZFS? On github there is a huge discussione about OMV 5 only supporting BTRFS.I read that BTRFS doesn't go well with USB, can you confirm? I already have two friends interested in Rp4 and OMV! ” Don't quote me on this, but I beli…

• The Piwigo Challenge

KM0201 - - Docker

Another thing I noticed about this (admittedly I didn't really pay attention to the first part because I pretty much had all that done... Source Code (8 lines)First... the biggest problem. You created your "appdata" folder from the command line under sharedfolders. Now if someone only uses 1 or 2 dockers, or they have a very large OS drive... This won't be an issue. If they have a small OS drive (say an 8-16gig flash drive) and decide to use Plex/Emby dockers and continue with the way you you ma…

• I had this problem a lot a while ago... but I ran an update and it's been resolved for a while. Are you running docker? If I recall correctly, when I was having that problem and did what the error said (checked journalctl and systemctl).. something clued me in that it was an issue w/ docker. Try stopping all docker containers... SSH your server and login as root and execute this command: docker stop $(docker ps -aq) That's going to stop all docker containers. Go back to the webUI, and see if you…

• I was gonna say, your other issue may be: LOCAL_NETWORK=192.168.1.1/24 My router is 192.168.1.1, I'm pretty sure his instructions said set that 192.168.1.0/24. That's how mine is set and it's never been an issue. Edit: I also have web proxy set to false, and don't even have the Create_Tun_Device

• The Piwigo Challenge

KM0201 - - Docker

Quote from phrogpilot73: “Quote from KM0201: “You don't have that user number assigned on your system. I'm assuming you have created a user under the "Users" section.... so you need to get that users info Example, if you had a user "ken" on your system, from there, you'll clearly see your users UID and GID. I'm not really sure where the P comes from in docker setup.. :): Source Code (3 lines)” I knew that I didn't have that username, I was trying to figure out who their UID of 99 was to map it t…

• I don't really understand your problem. If you're running the transmission-vpn plugin, Nord should only be protecting Transmission.. all others should be on my local IP, so port forwarding is irrelevant. ... I've got Transmission-VPN bridged to port 9309. Calibre-web docker is bridged to 7827. Just for grins, I just forwarded both in my router forum.openmediavault.org/index…63cc5b64b352437674248acb9 I'm downloading a torrent right now, which is behind my VPN... If I go to my mypublicip:9309 I ge…

• The Piwigo Challenge

KM0201 - - Docker

Quote from phrogpilot73: “So I ran the command: id -nu 99, and it returns "no such user" Who is user UID 99 in your instances where piwigo is working? I think that might be my problem.. ” You don't have that user number assigned on your system. I'm assuming you have created a user under the "Users" section.... so you need to get that users info Example, if you had a user "ken" on your system, from there, you'll clearly see your users UID and GID. I'm not really sure where the P comes from in doc…

• The Piwigo Challenge

KM0201 - - Docker

Quote from notadmin: “Hello TDL, I apologize for the plug, but here is my rough draft networkshinobi.com/piwigo-on-openmediavault/ Hope this would help to some point, or at least point everyone to the right direction. EDIT/Update: I think I got the post a bit clean and top down approach for installation exactly how I installed the container. ” Good instructions, got things up and running very simply... The one thing I would make sure is a little more clear though, is this part... Under the Netwo…

• Why can't you use Docker? I seriously doubt you're going to get anyone to implement a new Plex plugin.. @ryecoaaron has his hands full with enough plugins, there's no real reason for unnecessary duplicity.

• Well, not sure what I done, but I screwed the pooch pretty good and ended up just setting everything up from scratch again..lol... so now I've got a new token. Maybe @TechnoDadLife can help

• Can you try posting some more information? Just saying it doesn't work no matter what tells us absolutely nothing more than for me to say, "It's working great here, I'm using it right now" (which I am). Why don't you start by posting the log file for Transmission.