Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• New folders do not inherit permissions

gderf - - General

A link to the documentation for an image is available from within the plugin itself. Click on the Info button after selecting the image.

• New folders do not inherit permissions

gderf - - General

You need to read the documentation for the images you use. You can not invent environment variables, they must be what the image expects. For example PGID and PUID are correct, not what you have used. And setting those to a value of 0 is poor practice as this tells the image to run as the root user. You should never do this unless you have a valid reason, know what you are doing, or it is required by the image. For Volume and Bind mount Container Paths, type a / in the box to get a list of what …

• On OMV you have one system drive for the OS and you have one or more data drives. The system drive is mounted exec capable because there are executable programs on it that have to have that mounting or they will not run. By default, OMV mounts data drives noexec which means you can not run executable programs on them. The problem with this is that if you move the docker base path from the default location (which is on the OS drive mounted exec) to a data drive which is mounted noexec, your docke…

• Using bridge networking requires that you specify the ports. You haven't done that, and you may have missed other things. Are you sure you read the documentation?

• Your stated configuration is incomplete. Have you read the documentation for this image? hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/openvpn-as

• I suggest not using a UnionFS mount for the docker base path. Also, are your data drives mounted exec capable? I don't use quotas so the service throws an error at each boot, which I just continue to ignore.

• docker base path

gderf - - Docker

You don't say how many containers you are running. If it's more than one, do the others work? Also, the drive you moved the base path to must be mounted exec capable in fstab. This is not the default setting in OMV. Post you fstab and identify the drive you moved the base path to.

• docker base path

gderf - - Docker

I would try restarting the docker service or just reboot the machine and see if that fixes it.

• docker base path

gderf - - Docker

IIRC, when you specify a new location for the base path in the docker plugin GUI, the data will be copied from the old location to the new location. But it will not be deleted from the old location, you have to do that yourself after verifying that all your containers are working properly.

• I'm on Comcast, use Torguard Socks5 on destination port 1080 and it works fine. Comcast is not blocking that port in the upstream direction.

• SOLVED: Help running Appimage on XFCE

gderf - - General

chown the file to the user:group you wish to run it as and then chmod 777 Also, you don't say what directory you are in when in the terminal, in what directory the appimage is located, and the exact command you use to run it in the terminal. It all matters.

• Quote from TOMillr: “Last time I've had any contact with Plex, hardware transcoding was only available when the server was running directly on the metal and not in a VM or container. If that has changed and Docker is able to run on my low-powered Intel Apollo-Lake mini pc, I'd be glad to give it a try. ” The current OMV Plex plugin doesn't really add a lot of value. I does provide a facility for moving the location of the database and provides for the installation of the deprecated PlexPy progra…

• Deluge supports two types of SOCKS5, with or without authentication.

• Consider using Deluge for torrents with a SOCKS5 proxy instead of a VPN. The setup is painless and it just works.

• It really isn't possible to provide specific help with problems when you haven't provided your full container configurations. Get into the habit of posting screenshots from the Docker GUI. Also, provide things that aren't shown in the GUI such as the ownership and permissions of all related files and directories involved. There are many helpful Guides available here on the site and you should look at any that specifically handle containers that have to inter-operate with each other.

• No that is not sufficient. You have to select the appropriate image for your hardware from those listed in the Tags section and specify that specific Tag when you full the image. You probably want the latest-armhf image, so use that Tag.

• The problem here is that you have not told us what exact docker image you are using. What is the exact full name of the image you are using?

• You are confused. What is being suggested is that you are using an incorrect for your system architecture Transmission VPN docker image.

• Migrating From Disk to USB

gderf - - General

Use Clonezilla or dd.

• Boot drive mirror satadom

gderf - - RAID

Quote from crashtest: “Quote from savellm: “When a new OMV update comes out, would I have to keep removing ram to do the updates? ” Assuming that nothing major changes in OMV, the next version may be available as a command line package upgrade. omv-release-upgrade ” My understanding of what will become OMV 5 is that an upgrade over any prior version will be impossible and a new install from scratch will be the only way to have it.