Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Flashmemory Plugin

RomainD2 - - Plugins

Quote from Adoby: “Restore the root fs from backup. Or reinstall from scratch. It is always a very good idea to backup the root fs before trying something new... Most likely it is possible to fix the problem in some much less drastic way, but I have no idea how. ” I have made a backup with clonezilla before that, but I have made some other things since that moment... And I think that I I restore my previous backup and try to install again the flashmemory pluggin, the same problem will appears...…

• Flashmemory Plugin

RomainD2 - - Plugins

Thanks, So, what should I do to resolve this ?

• Flashmemory Pluggin

RomainD2 - - Plugins

After seeing the TechnoDadLife video about recommended plugins, I have installer the flashmemory plugin, and I haven't change any settings as mentionned in the video. However, I have a lot or errors in my logs system : Source Code (10 lines)Is it normal ? This week end, I my OMV server crashed, and I don't know if it is because this error. Thanks for your help!

• I tried to install hd-idle with the following guide : forum.openmediavault.org/index…ith-the-OMV-plugin-Autos/ However, the hd-idle service doesn't appears on the process list of OMV (step f) ). But the service seems to be running, I checked it with the command "systemctl status hd-idle" : Source Code (12 lines)I tried both command line : HD_IDLE_OPTS="-i 30" HD_IDLE_OPTS="-i 0 -a /dev/disk/by-uuid/287bb412-dbfe-4f90-8f37-1ab127369a72 -i 30" I have checked my hard disk drive, it doesn't stop.

• I finally found an e-sata to sata cable, but I still have the same problem...

• Thanks for your answer. I could do it, but I am not sure to find a sata - e-sata cable in my house... Is there are some alternatives ?

• Hi, Someone give me an external case Lian-li EX-503 with five 3To Seagate HDD. I remove the raid from this drive in order to use HDD separatly. In order to test it, I have installed only one HDD. I setup the HDD properties to minimal consumption and spindown after 5 min in Openmediavault. However, The disk never spin down... Do you have an idea to spindown my HDDs in this external USB 3 case ? Thanks for your help!

• Thanks for your help, I have finally understood the principle of reverse proxy. It took me few days, that why I answer only now. I have made a fresh install of Openmediavault and I have confirmed all my services with reverse proxy.

• For airsonic, I put my local ip address in the airsonic conf file (last line) : Source Code (29 lines) And it is working great, however, I don't know if it is the correct way to do that! For Heimdall, I have done the same thing : Source Code (30 lines)But it doesn't work... Maybe because of the 443 port that I have replaced by 8081 ?

• Quote from Morlan: “Yes, because it updates your ip for the dyndns if it should change due to a reconnect.In your config files try changing the server_name to hassio.*; instead of hassio.mysubdomain.*;. Also is your homeassistant docker in the same docker-network as letsencrypt and named homeassistant (as in line33: set $upstream_homeassistant homeassistant; ? ” I don't understand your last sentence, here is my LetsEncrypt docker container setup : uc And my homeassistant docker container setup u…

• I have reinstalled the LetsEncrypt docker container, and it is working again for NextCloud. Maybe I do something wrong, but I don't remember what. Then, I tried to do the same thing for HomeAssistant (Hass.io). So I have edited the homeassistant.subdomain.conf file as following : Source Code (41 lines)But I have a 502 Bad Gateway error when I try to access to hassio.mysubdomain.duckdns.org. Another question, as we have configured the letsencrypt docker container, is the duckdns container is usef…

• Yes, as specified in the TechDadLife video, I have setup the port 80 to 90 and 443 to 450.

• Here is my LetsEncrypt log : Brainfuck Source Code (110 lines)

• Thanks for your answer. So I have followed the TechnoDadLife tutorial for Lets encrypt. For NextCloud, I have rename the nextcloud.subdomain.conf.sample file without the .sample, and editted the server name as nextcloud.mysubdomain.*; ? Source Code (32 lines)After that, I have editted the nextcloud conf file with nextcloud.mysubdomain.duckdns.org. Is that the correct way to do that? It worked for fex minutes, but after rebooted my omv server, mysubdomain.duckdns.org/ give me an ERR_CONNECTION_RE…

• Hi, I am lost... I am trying to understand reverse proxy for two weeks and use it on my OMV server, but I am literally lost... On my server, I have NextCloud and Home Assistant which can be access from the outside, with two different DuckDNS address. I have three more docker container that I would like to access from the outside, and I would like to make a better configuration. For my OMV setup, I have followed the TechnoDadLife tutorial on his YouTube Channel, and videos are really fabulous. Bu…

• Parfait, merci à tous, je vais tester ça!

• About CloneZilla, this tutorial doesn't work anymore ? forum.openmediavault.org/index…em-Drive-with-Clonezilla/ I have download the OMV backup pluggin, but I have not the same TAB with CloneZilla. It will be really nice to be able to run backup without any screen. Thanks

• How to remove containers ?

RomainD2 - - Docker

In fact, it was the hass.io supervisor wich can't be uninstalled properly. I used this thread : community.home-assistant.io/t/…docker-containers/60659/6 Thanks again!

RomainD2 - - Docker

I have done that, after I can delete the container, but when I refresh the page, it appears again...

RomainD2 - - Docker

Hi, I don't understand... I have an HomeAssistant Docker which doesn't work anymore because of some mistakes that I made! I thought ot was simple as click on the docker, remove... but it is reappearing and starting again just after that... How can I simply remove these containers ? Thanks