Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• OMV uninstalled after omv-update

epint - - General

What I was doing was following official upgrade instructions from here: Upgrade to OMV 2.x This thread should definitely be updated with safer instructions.. I planned to do fresh backup before upgrade (after update to latest 1.x, but things went wrong on that step).

epint - - General

I get: Source Code (11 lines) To note, this is the first time I ran mov-update, normally I was updating through web console or with apt-get upgrade.

epint - - General

Did you mean /etc/openmediavault/config.xml ? Yes, it's still there. Disks are also normaly mounted, samba is working, etc.. So what should I do to install openmediavault 1.x back and keep my config, shares, users, files on OS partition.. I have an older backup, I think it's crated with backup plugin from extras, but restoring from it would be my last resort.

epint - - General

Same problem, I ran omv-update on 1.x and lost OMV installation! Any solution to recover/reinstall OMV and keep all my settings?

• Upgrade to Kralizec and RAID

epint - - General

Can upgrade from 0.5 to Kralizec change/break RAID array in a way that it wouldn't work anymore if I decide to do a restore back to 0.5?

• Re: Backup a live system

epint - - General

Need it to clone 0.5 to VM for kralizec upgrade testing. Will probably do it with manually Clonezilla.

• Re: Backup a live system

epint - - General

Would this kind of (manual) restore work?: 1. Install same version of OMV with same kernel (original or from backports) 2. Change uuid, copy files, modify /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules, reboot