Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Re: Czech Translation

zdeno - - General

Thanks for info

zdeno - - General

Hi again, any progress with czech translation?

• Re: Backports 3.2 - Install problem

zdeno - - Plugins

Nope (see second topic with HDD - forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3275. I didnt find any way how to split HDD to partition for system and data.). It is clean squeeze instalation with OMV packages.

• Re: Install suggestion same HDD

zdeno - - General

Of course but what you do when the system disk die? You will go to datacenter where you replace the disk? Isnt just better use raid 1/5 and keep OS on same HDD with data? Im trying find failover scenario because replace OS drive isnt fast enough.

zdeno - - Plugins

linux-image-3.2.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 depends on linux-base (>= 3~) but current version is 2.6.32-48s firmware-linux-free (>= 3~) but there is 2.6.32-48squeeze4 initramfs-tools (< 0.99~) but 0.98.8

zdeno - - Plugins

Sure there is button which returns problems with dependencies I checked dependencies trough aptitude too. Currently I replaced wheezy with squeeze so it's clean installation with 2.6.32-5-amd64

• Re: Install suggestion same HDD

zdeno - - General

Well i would like to have all disks in Raid 1 or Raid 5 so when 1 disk fail i can replace it with new one. When there be only one system HDD there is no backup so you need start again from start and rebuild raid again. Or did I miss anything? Thats why I split the HDD to partition like /, swap, /home and another partition for data.

• Backports 3.2 - Install problem

zdeno - - Plugins

Do you have any suggestion how you can install backports 3.2? There is problem with dependency to: - linux-base - firmware-linux-free - initramfs-tools Does the backport fixed error with mdadm - sending ioctl 1261 to a partition

• Install suggestion same HDD

zdeno - - General

Does anybody use OMV on same HDD with other data? Whats the best configuration for that? Currently I use 10G for /, 50G for /home and everything else for data because i need to have guarantees when the system disk fail. Probably home could be a bit smaller when I use symlinks to data partition. Btw how I can expand capacity? Just simply replace one HDD in raid (1 or 5) and then click on grow button? Thanks for help

• Re: Debian package in plugins

zdeno - - General

Just need one package - facturlinex2. The package will be installed by administrator but would be great to see if there is any upgrade and possibility upgrade that module over gui.

• Debian package in plugins

zdeno - - General

Hi, is possible add existing debian package to plugins? Do I need create own extension like OMV-Extras which will allow manage certain debian package trough GUI? Only what I need is manage updates of those packages through GUI.

zdeno - - General

Oki will wait until he add that translation to transifex. Cheers

• Czech Translation

zdeno - - General

Hi I would like to ask you when do you enable czech translation for OMV. I checked transifex but the request has already been sent. Is possible collaborate on translation? I tried get more information about collaboration but the links i found on your blog does not work for me. I already translated MySQL plugin.