Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• [SOLVED] dnsmasq Plugin

qiwi84 - - Plugins

Hey guys thanks for your suggestions. I found out that my Asus router was running Dnsmasq and I could edit the config file to include the dhcp-boot parameter. This means that I am no longer using dnsmasq on my NAS.

• Thanks shadowzero! I will check it out tonight.

• I have some strange behaviour when I use the plugin. When I download the preconfigured images the entries are not entered properly as you can see in the image. Any idea what causes this? Furthermore, when I look in the configfile pxelinux.cfg/default it looks like this: Source Code (24 lines) Do you guys have any idea what causes this?

• [SOLVED] dnsmasq Plugin

qiwi84 - - Plugins

Is there any update on the resolving of DNS? I've installed to plugin to setup PXE booting but after a reboot my resolv.conf is overwritten and I cannot resolve any address on the internet.

• Btrfs/ZFS support

qiwi84 - - General

In terms of stability I must say that the plugin works fine for almost 2 months here. I would say it is ready for beta usage.

• Btrfs/ZFS support

qiwi84 - - General

Quote from subzero79: “Quote from qiwi84: “The statistics are not shown for the ZFS pool. See the file I've attached.” I run zfs in two VM, i don't have this problems that you mention ” That is indeed strange. I use it on a HP Microserver N54L. I did a clean install of OMV 1.7 and installed the ZFS plugin (0.6.3.5). My pool is called Data and is mounted as /Data. Maybe someone else that can reproduce the problem?

• sickbeard errors

qiwi84 - - General

Not directly an answer to your question, but my suggestion would be to use the Sickbeard provided by the OMV Extras repository. This plugin is very easy to install through the web interface. It also gives you the flexibility of chosing a different fork for Sickbeard by providing an option to specify a GIT repository for the fork. I use this for example to use Sickrage (sickrage.tv). Hope this helps

• Btrfs/ZFS support

qiwi84 - - General

I did some digging around with regards to the collection of statistics for Disk Usage on a ZFS pool. It turns out that collectd was throwing the following errors: Source Code (2 lines) I guess this error occurs due to the fact that the df plugin from collectd does not properly recognizes the ZFS file share. This can fixed by changing /etc/collectd/collectd.conf: Source Code (5 lines) After this change the syslog did not throw the errors. However, the information page still did not show the stats…

• Btrfs/ZFS support

qiwi84 - - General

I've started to use the ZFS plugin on a test NAS that serves as download server. So far ZFS has been very stable and performance has been great. I did notice a strange behavior on the Status -> Disk Usage. The statistics are not shown for the ZFS pool. See the file I've attached.

• openmediavault-nzbget plugin

qiwi84 - - Plugins

Thanks for this plugin. Runs great and saves resources compared to Sabnzbd.

• Oops sorry! I completely missed it.

• I love the plugins in the plugin repository! I do have a request for the Transmission Bittorrent plugin. Transmission has support to use a postprocessing script for completed downloads. This can be added to the settings.json file through the folowing parameters: script-torrent-done-enabled: Boolean (default = false) Run a script at torrent completion script-torrent-done-filename: String (default = "") Path to script However, when I add these to /etc/transmission-daemon/settings.json it is overwr…