Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Possible to install OMV4 on Odroid c2?

Ripcord - - General

Quote from macom: “There is an image for Rock64 sourceforge.net/projects/openm…ngle%20Board%20Computers/ ” Thank you!

Ripcord - - General

Thank you . Was thinking of rock64 too. I will explore that. Also possible to install OMV on Roc64? Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Ripcord: “Would I be able to install OMV 4 on that board? ” Sure but it makes no sense at all. ODROID C2 has only USB2, all USB2 ports are behind an internal USB hub and the only real difference to an RPi 3 is that Gigabit Ethernet here is real and not the crippled joke as on RPi 3B+. Better get an USB3 capable board like Rock64 for example or an EspressoBin if you'…

Ripcord - - General

I am currently running OMV 4 on Raspberry Pi 3b+. All is well. I am thinking of buying Odroid C2. Would I be able to install OMV 4 on that board? My main use case would be to install NAS and plex media server via Docker.

• Docker container start up error

Ripcord - - Docker

Quote from gderf: “Post the output of: (if this is your Plex metadata library, if not correct it) ls -al /srv/dev-disk-by-label-AA/plexmediaserver ” drwxrwxrwx 1 root root 0 Jan 10 2018 . drwxrwxrwx 1 root root 4096 Jan 5 16:40 .. drwxrwxrwx 1 root root 0 Jan 5 16:13 Library

Ripcord - - Docker

Brainfuck Source Code (58 lines)here is the container log. The user with which docker is running has permissions.

Ripcord - - Docker

Did all that. Still empty

Ripcord - - Docker

ok i will remove that. But to my main issue, how can I point to an existing plex library instead of building from scratch. Is this possible?

Ripcord - - Docker

Well the version i have with OMV isn't maintained. And in the forums I was told docker is the best bet. Hence trying this option.

Ripcord - - Docker

like this?

Ripcord - - Docker

Here is some back story: - I had omv 3 on Raspberry Pi 3. - I then installed PMs which was part of the OMV Extras. - I had my Plex setup with this which includes all libraries. - I then upgraded to OMv 4 sometime in 2018 - Yesterday I ventured into Docker. - Installed Docker on OMV 4 - Installed lsioarmhf/plex - I have now disabled PMS on OMV and now have only lsioarmhf/plex

Ripcord - - Docker

Ok here is what I did. I did followed this forums.plex.tv/t/how-to-transf…-windows-to-linux/90633/3 in copying my old PMS libraries folder to new config folder. After this plex started but it is still empty. Here is the log content? Brainfuck Source Code (37 lines)Any idea if this would work at all?

Ripcord - - Docker

Ok here is what I did. I did followed this forums.plex.tv/t/how-to-transf…-windows-to-linux/90633/3 in copying my old PMS libraries folder to new config folder. After this plex started but it is still empty. Here is the log content? Brainfuck Source Code (42 lines)

Ripcord - - Docker

So When point the /config to existing plexmediaserver library, plex crashes at startup. I just don't want to recreate my library.

Ripcord - - Docker

what should I do now to get it working? I am learning linux too

Ripcord - - Docker

d Source Code (3 lines)i am using a user named "dckr" for connecting via Docker container.

Ripcord - - Docker

Quote from gderf: “Quote from Ripcord: “Now searching how to move my existing plex library to docker. Thanks,. ” Depends on what you mean by library. Be more specific. ” I already have a plex library created with PMS on OMV. Since that is old, i am moving to docker based solution. Plex now works but my library is empty. I want to point to the old plex database. I did this in the plex container settings: /config - /srv/dev-disk-by-label-AA/plexmediaserver somehow plex crashes if i set this. if i …

Ripcord - - Docker

Quote from gderf: “standard_init_linux.go:190: exec user process caused "exec format error" is the result of using images incorrect for your machines architecture. You probably tried using a linuserver.io image which is AMD64/x86, and incorrect for arm. ” You are right. Was my mistake. I installed another repo and works fine. Now searching how to move my existing plex library to docker. Thanks,.

Ripcord - - Docker

I will be dammed! installing the " lsioarmhf/plex" works!

Ripcord - - Docker

I am now trying with lsioarmhf/plex will post my results.

Ripcord - - Docker

Quote from tkaiser: “You might want to consider using the search bar in the upper right of the forum. Switch to the forum main view and enter the exec user process caused "exec format error" error message there. ” thanks. I did search. Here are my findings> when i run Source Code (1 line)I get "armhf" for Source Code (1 line)I see Client: Version: 18.09.0 API version: 1.39 Go version: go1.10.4 Git commit: 4d60db4 Built: Wed Nov 7 00:57:26 2018 OS/Arch: linux/arm Experimental: false Server: Docke…