Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Losing link to Plex randomly

Noctrl - - General

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Noctrl: “As for the /home directory, it's on my main drive ” Looking back, this is not a good idea, you need something like /home/plex/transcode and /home/plex/config. ” Okay, I'll look at changing that then. What is the issue that could arise with using /home?

Noctrl - - General

I just went through resaving the ACL rights under Shared Folders and restarting Plex through Docker after running <systemctl restart docker> and watching a few seconds of a movie through Windows and it seems Plex is once again seeing the Movies, along with the TV, Music and Photos folders. Maybe this does have something to do with the drives going to sleep and not spinning back up through Docker apps. Restarting Docker may not have done it, but forcing the drives to spin up watching a movie thro…

Noctrl - - General

@KM0201 I understand what you're saying. When I restart the NAS, Plex shows that the server is unavailable. When I run the command to restart Docker after OMV is up and running, I'm still not getting access to the movie files. When I go through Plex, I'm able to see the folder for Movies, but Plex isn't able to actually see the movie files anymore (i.imgur.com/GdCCkZL.png). There are other folder in the media directory though, such as TV, Music, and Photos that aren't visible for some reason. I'…

Noctrl - - General

Here's the pics from the config in Docker: (let me know if you needed something else) i.imgur.com/4QByY89.png i.imgur.com/4r9dj0e.png i.imgur.com/8fYxJph.png

Noctrl - - General

I've followed a couple of the Techno Dad Life videos to install OMV and set up Plex. For the life of me, I can't get Plex to keep visibility of the folders I've given it access to. Here's the steps I've taken: 1. Installed OMV and OMV-Extras 2. Installed Docker, snapRAID, and UnionFS from OMV-Extras 3. Mounted and wiped four hard drives and set them up as a single drive with snapRAID and UnionFS 4. Created a single top level folder for the drive labeled 'Storage' with access to everyone 5. Creat…