Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Back on track was bored yesterday so installed Raspbian Buster Lite on my Pi4 and mounted the same drives to see what transfer speeds were like just using Buster and to my surprise they were a lot slower 40MB's read and write when using OMV i get 100MB's read and 40MB's write to a NTFS hard drive OMV has some magic sauce

• This may be a stupid question when using a Pi 4 but when you see an update in update management for OMV is it safe to use ie install is 4.1.7 update is 4.1.23-1 ?

• Quote from Roca45: “I am able to get 80MB/s write and 115MB/s read. I use a usb3 powed cases so the pi does not have to power them. ” Hello what are your drives formatted ext4, NTFS or other ?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from tkaiser: “Anyway this New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images still applies. ” You keep saying your image is going away but I honestly don't care if any RPi version is supported. ” Noooooooooooooo they may not be the best thing to use as a NAS but for some of us it's all we can afford and for are needs they work well plus OMV makes things so easy and if i ever meet any of the developers i would give you a big man hug

• Tested the build posted transfer.sh/abKmQ/OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus_4.img.xz last week which worked fine so made the jump and installed on my main setup which is a Pi4 and 2 Seagate Expansion drives one 4tb the other 5tb ntfs with Samba running and then also installed a Plex server on the same Pi4 Been running for the last two days without any problems with Samba sharing to a Windows 10 PC plus Plex server sharing to PC, PS4 and iPad Big thanks

• Been using above for the last few hours and it's working ok Getting 30Mb write and 100Mb read to and from a Seagate expansion 4tb USB3 drive formatted NTFS

• OMV Setup Videos

Eyerex - - General

Turn Hard Drive into Network Storage with a Raspberry Pi youtube.com/watch?v=INkPKZ8JP_Y

• Hello just wondered if the new Plex plugin is about as it fixes the problem of TV show thumbnails not being downloaded due to TVDB updating there API

• Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards

Eyerex - - General

Been using on a Pi 3 for a day now with the Plex plugin without any problems