Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I seemed to have broken (and hobbbled back together) my ability to do dns resolving after installing PXE / dnsmasq plugins. I did manage to get PXE working to some degree but I ended up breaking my resolv.conf somehow (kept putting 127.0.0.1 in it) I found out how to hobble it together again, see the thread here on reddit: old.reddit.com/r/linuxquestion…97qs/dnsmasq_broken_ping/

• OpenMediaVault-PXE Plugin

GeorgeP - - Plugins

Just wondering if someone might be able to help me out, trying to get the PXE Plugin working but for some reason as part of the install it mentions setting up the DNS/DHCP plugin and for some unknown reason the lease network isn't coming up (its blank when pulled down). Because of this it mentions a NULL value when I try to save the settings on that page.

• Just wondering if someone might be able to help out. I have my OMV server working exactly as I want it however there are some niggling issues. I have smb shares setup on my network for a few things and they are working fine however I shared the /sharedfolders/Nextcloud folder in hope of just dragging files in there from another workstation to show up in the webinterface. Problem being is the owner/group is 911 (must have got created by docker during install?) And because of this I can't access j…

• Nextcloud Issue

GeorgeP - - Plugins

Did you have any luck installing NextCloud? I've been looking for a way to use either OwnCloud or Seafile or Nextcloud. None look easy. The one thing that sort of got me wondering whether to bother is it looks like installing Owncloud on OMV seems to involve ngnix and it looks like its pretty self contained (not sharing the user database between OMV and OpenCloud). Also it looks like it's share is completely seperate between Opencloud and the rest of OMV. (Ie: I couldn't have a CIFS/SMB share th…

• OMV 4.1.10 and Letsencrypt Plugin

GeorgeP - - Plugins

Thank you that helped after changing webroot it was almost good to go. I created the cert. it went through and I was all good! that is until I realized that I frigging created a test cert (I had accidentally turned on the switch while noodling around). Now it complains the cert is still valid (which it still would be): Command: export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; /usr/bin/certbot certonly --non-interactive --rsa-key-size 2048 --text --keep-unt…

• OMV 4.1.10 and Letsencrypt Plugin

GeorgeP - - Plugins

So I had been running OMV on my RaspberryPi3 out of necessity for awhile now (several months) and yesterday I picked up a Q8300/8gb ram and I decided to install on that and use it instead. Previously I'd had Letsencrypt running on it without issue and installing seemed pretty straight forward. Well this time it's crapping out and I'm suspecting its because the certificate won't authenticate where I already had it setup with the old server. I'm getting something like this on generate. Command: ex…