Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

• Hi there, I installed MariaDB and FileRun Docker according to the excellent guide of @macnb (Thanks a lot for this) Migrating MariaDB MySQL Server Plugin to MariaDB Docker Container and PART 3: Install FileRun Docker Cloud service to MariaDB . So far so good: FileRun and MAriaDB work nicely together and I could happily use FileRun. However, as an additional feature FileRun offers full text search or context search in the wording of FileRun. This feature utilities Tika and ElasticSearch, both ava…

• ... so I found the reason for the error just now: The html and the my-data directories did not belong to user www-data but to root. So I did "chown -R www-data:www-data html" and "chown -R www-data:www-data my-data" and restared the MariaDB and the Filerun docker and everything works now as intended.

• Hi there, I installed MariaDB and FileRun Docker according to the excellent guide of @macnb (Thanks a lot for this) Migrating MariaDB MySQL Server Plugin to MariaDB Docker Container and PART 3: Install FileRun Docker Cloud service to MariaDB . However, trying to connect to FileRun I receive a blank page and the log files of FileRun show: Source Code (9 lines)Could someone offer a hint on how to fix this error? Thanks in advance, topi

• Hi there, according to @TechnoDadLife videos I managed to install LinuxServer.io Nextcloud 16 and MariaDB on my OMV 4 NAS succesfully. However, I stumble on how to get full text search running within Nextcloud . According to the Nextcloud wiki " Installation of Full Text Search with ElasticSearch and a Files Indexer " ElasticSearch is the way to go because the Nextant search plugin is end of life. ElasticSearch needs Java to work and within the Nextcloud docker, there is no Java. When I try to u…

• Error on updating packages

topi - - General

Unfortunately I could just expand the problem a bit with these messages I found today on my OMV 4 installation: CRON-APT ACTION: 0-update CRON-APT LINE: /usr/bin/apt-get -o Acquire::http::Dl-Limit=25 update -o quiet=2 E: The repository 'deb.debian.org/debian stretch-updates Release' does no longer have a Release file. E: The repository 'openmediavault.github.io/packages arrakis Release' does no longer have a Release file. E: The repository 'deb.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates Release'…

• Hi there, I decided now to go with Picapport for now. The first runs I made with docker containers of Picapport . Meanwhile I installed it on OMV according to the Picapport documentation without any issues. The main advantages are that it does not require to duplicate my photos and it respects the the hierarchy I made for my photos on the file system. Besides that the search functionality is very powerful. However there is no auto-tagging which is mentioned in this thread.

• Nextcloud directory and SMB permissions

topi - - Plugins

Hi Morlan, thanks for the reply. So, at the moment no quick solution in sight?

• Nextcloud directory and SMB permissions

topi - - Plugins

Hi there, just to second. It is an open question for me, too.

• urbackup update is available

topi - - Plugins

Hi there, Sorry for reanimating this thread. I am a bit confused at the moment. I have the most recent Urbackup plugin installed, it came with Urbackup Server 2.3.7. Yesterday, I realized in the Urbackup Server web interface that a new Urbackup server version 2.3.8 is available and that I may click a link to download it. forum.openmediavault.org/index…c5aecc3f29ce6dc503de7ca25 So, what should I do now? Clicking the link and Urbackup server 2.3.8 will download and install/update automatically? Or…

• Thanks DiNO for clarifying the term "auto-tagging". Well, I do not know an open source gallery software currently available with such a feature set but I would be glad to know it ... Perhaps someone else has some hints?

• Hi there, in this thread you may find some other docker based photo gallery solutions. However what I don't understand what is meant by "auto-tagging"

• Video Gallery software ?

topi - - General

Hi there, if Piwigo does not offer sufficient video support, you may want to try PicApport which offesr a video plugin, too: - .mp4, video/mp4 - .ts, video/MP2T - .3gp, video/3gpp - .3g2, video/3gpp2 - .flv, video/x-flv - .ogv, video/ogg - .avi, video/x-msvideo - .webm, video/webm - .mpg, video/mpeg - .mpeg, video/mpeg - .m2v, video/mpeg - .wmv, video/x-ms-wmv - .mov, video/quicktime - .divx,video/divx - .mkv, video/x-matroska You can install it directly or use a docker container .

• Hi there, while shutting down or rebooting my OMV 4 box, I receive an error "failed unmountig ...". when I check the journal I see this while a reboot cycle: Source Code (11 lines)Please note root@myomv:~# blkid /dev/mapper/VG_Storage-LV_Files: UUID="a99e6e6c-2c2f-4903-b8c4-5cd4a5457ced" TYPE="ext4" which is my storage LVM. Any hints on how to fix this error are very welcome. Thanks in advance, topi

• Thanks ryecoaaron for getting back on this. A typical use case for me and perhaps others is: 1. pre-exec script: service application ABC stop 2. start rsnapshot to back directories which belong to ABC 3. post-exec script: service application ABC start The reason behind is that the application ABC should be stopped while its data are backed up due to data consistency reasons.

• Thanks ryecoaaron for the clarification. May I ask for placing a feature request for this feature: add the possibility to configure pre and post execution scripts (cmd_postexec and cmd_preexec) in the rsnapshot plugin? Perhaps this feature is also of interest for others and worth for the devs to spend some time on it. - topi

• Hi there, perhaps I just have not overseen it completely but is there a way to configure pre and post execution scripts (cmd_postexec and cmd_preexec) within the rsnapshot plugin? Thanks in advance for a hint, topi

• Hi there, in this OMV tutorial video "Install Watchtower to Automatically Update Your Other Dockers" and this " Cleaning Up Containers Left by Watchtower Automatically " it might be explained.

• Hi there. @TechnoDadLife has produced a brilliant series of OMV tutorial videos, including how to work with Docker, WatchTower etc.. You may have a look at it.

• Autosuspend mode, possible?

topi - - General

Hi raven66. just to second the issue you mentioned. I have it also several times in the last months and unfortunately I have not managed it to find a solution for it. Hopefully someone has a good idea to solve the issue with the SMB residue.

• Two "How To Videos" for Watchtower by TechnoDadLife are available: Install Watchtower to Automatically Update Your Other Dockers Cleaning Up Containers Left by Watchtower Automatically The two helped me a lot to get an automated update going.